• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.

oldog/oldtrix

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Youch dude, that DB fits the opposite of how it should- it's making you look like a triangle instead of an upside-down triangle, really emphasizing your stomach. It would probably look better with the middle button done up instead of the bottom as well, just because of the way the jacket fits (already it's not very fitted and buttoning it from the bottom doesn't help). I do like the ticket pocket on a DB though.

The strange thing about Oldog is the fact that he doesn't have a stomach. He has proven that. It is how he likes his suits. Also, that style DB 6x1 is not meant for buttoning to the middle.

You pays yer money . . .

NTkgf.jpg
KMWwx.jpg
LSyCo.jpg

sugarbutch

Bearded Prick
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
[COLOR=00DD00]Nice try, o/o, but you failed to align your body in precisely the same spot for each pic. Noob.[/COLOR]

(Note use of Lufty's SF Sarcasm Font
2122.png
...)

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Wait, TTO is tall? (mind blown)

apparanty he is a monster. like 7 foot tall. he is also awesome as i have noted in the past.

in stiches, is that from the last call in arundel mills?

yes it is, great eye omar! check the recent purchases thread to see what i i didnt pass on today. i love that place. its about a 30 min drive from my house, do you go often?

sprout

Reaction score
If those calculations are correct, then, that means I would be like this
cry.gif

mktitsworth

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Stitchy: Once again our styles collide, as I'm wearing something rather similar today.

Omar1223

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

yes it is, great eye omar! check the recent purchases thread to see what i i didnt pass on today. i love that place. its about a 30 min drive from my house, do you go often?

people on the forum are always talking about last call and the 4 or 5 times i have been, i havent found anything, maybe just bad luck. the pants you picked up are really nice. i will start checking it out more regularly. its about 30 mins away from me too.

Last edited:

NewYorkIslander

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

What is that print shirt? I like it - not sure about wearing with with tweed, but I think it would be great with a cotton or linen jacket in spring or summer.

Dunno the exact print, saw a swatch and loved it, so I decided to give it a go.

Rob - guilty pleasure, but i like that shirt a lot. And the solid tie is a great choice to pair it with.
Not a fan of the khakis .... a full suit in that fabric would be awesome!!

Thanks Nii...its part of a three piece btw...

I like the coat even though its seems quite short. But I have to say that I really think that the trousers are nothing special and I dont think the fabrics interact well. No offence intended though.

May be the fact that the khakis have a lower rise that makes the coat looks short, no offense taken at all, I think your right about the khakis and jacket combo.

NYR I like your outfit in that it fits you well. I like the colours and the textures too, but, I dont like the pattern of the shirt with the outfit because it is too city :blush: , and the rest of your outfit being very country. From your tweedy SC to your khaki's to your walking boots. Overall pretty incongruous IMO.
However, to be positive and constructive, I would lose the SC, trousers, beard and boots, and go for ... (let me think now) ... probably a medium grey sheen 2 button suit with a pair of black italian slip-on shoes.

I see the shirt as something else I think, not quite sure how to describe it, but def not as Miami Beach as I think you guys see it. The beard still have a few months of growing to do.

Love that tie, org.
NYR, that shirt should be donated to help clean up Fukushima.

I'm shocked you don't like it! LOL

Todays may be a bit more up your alley Manton:
cemetraytrip2011079.jpg

cemetraytrip2011080.jpg

cemetraytrip2011081.jpg

cemetraytrip2011082.jpg

As an aside, one of my kids (for the assignment on the BB behind me) actually made a dress with her mom that Scarlett would have worn during Gone With the Wind, with a full on historical explanation behind all of the elements of it...freaking cool. She got a 4.

Threadbearer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

ShayaEXQT

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Quote:
Was down eating my way across south Louisiana all weekend and yesterday, so I've spent alot of time recently looking like this.
6302665077_ce61222180_z.jpg

I knew i had seen you before somewhere... The Office (UK) version.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads