• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

gnatty8

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Parker
Quickie shot today:
415a.jpg

415b.jpg

Love this, especially the coat...
inlove.gif

Originally Posted by Neofinitia
Pardon the gingham overload but it was the only driving cap accessible at the time..
IMG_0535.jpg

That coat is fantastic, very well done..

mike540

Reaction score
Parker, this is great, especially the sport coat. I'm guessing Isaia or Etro, but would you let us know the details?
Quickie shot today:
415a.jpg

415b.jpg

Philip1978

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Threadbearer
I'd very much appreciate your observations on this outfit, gentlemen. I'm especially interested in knowing if anyone thinks that the jacket is too long for me. I suspect that it is, but I'm not sure if it's bad enough to warrant throwing off the proportions by having it shortened.
Shirt: Hemrajani Tailors (MyTailor.com)
Tie: J.Z. Richards
Square: Kent Wang
Slacks: Banana Republic
Shoes: Hugo Boss

Jacket seems a bit long and please burn that shirt.

Philip1978

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by gnatty8
I came across these trousers when I pillaged my summer clothing closet last week to start the transition. Not sure, but I fear they may be an inch too short, but can't get excited enough about it to want to fix. Got a haircut last week too..

Great look, pants look perfect.

oscarthewild

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thanks HF (luv the darker stuff on you somehow), Barims (Persols with the sideblinders?), MBreinin (digging that striped suit) for the kind words. I know I am not in a lot to respond back to everyone but I do appreciate it. Awesome looks all around of late with faves from Gregaz, SpooPoker, Vox, IST66, Doc (2x), HF, PG, Cravate, Sexandcandy, Nii (dig the purple), Parker (I am stealing that jacket) --nice rally into Spring, gents.

Good to see PanDa! Rumour has it that you were drinking your way through town...
cheers.gif

Today: test shot of about half a million $ worth of equipment...sooo not sexy. Need to talk to some folks at Pininfarina
smile.gif

IMG_0528.jpg

Can you share what this equipment is used for?

-

Neofinitia

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by oscarthewild
Can you share what this equipment is used for? -
Sure. This baby is a multiplexed automated online sample preparation high performance liquid chromatography system + triple quadrupole mass spectrometer designed for high-throughput sample clean up and analysis of target analytes in complex biological and environmental matrices.
teacha.gif
Oh, thanks Gnatty (digging the trouser length/color and shoes as always) and Luftvier.

yfyf

Affiliate vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Sure.

This baby is a multiplexed automated online sample preparation high performance liquid chromatography system + triple quadrupole mass spectrometer designed for high-throughput sample clean up and analysis of target analytes in complex biological and environmental matrices.
teacha.gif

Oh, thanks Gnatty (digging the trouser length/color and shoes as always) and Luftvier.

O, expresso machine!

IST66

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Kappelan
Thanks God it's Friday
smile.gif

mmm47.jpg

Sharp!

Originally Posted by gregaz
DSC_3504.jpg

Fantastic!
worship.gif

Originally Posted by Fantastic Mr Foxx
-You look like you just came from a fotoshoot for a Brunello Cucinelli catalogue; for the s/s 2010 catalogue to be specific.
Ha-ha! Thanks!

IMG_0535.jpg

Nice cap! Who is it?

Quickie shot today:
415a.jpg

415b.jpg

Great, great, great!

clarinetplayer;3143045 said:
To IST66
IST66;3142552 said:
5-1.jpg
Very sporty look that says "Spring is here".
Thank you, Maestro!

Originally Posted by gregaz
Consistently classy.
Thanks, Greg!

NewYorkIslander

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Holdfast
Jacket still looks great! The rest of the combo, I'm not feeling so much, esp. the trouser/shoe pairing.

Originally Posted by luftvier
Fantastic.

Originally Posted by MrDaniels
Now THAT is just Too Cool For School.

Thanks guys.

Originally Posted by SpooPoker
Good pick NYR.. musta been a NY thing today
lol8[1].gif

IMG_7040.jpg

a5a8f2bd.jpg

I love this fabric. And it seemed to go well with the blue in the sky today...was a great one for it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Consider Sustainability When Purchasing Clothes?

• Always - Sustainability is a top priority in all my clothing purchases.

• Often - I frequently consider sustainability, but it isn't the main factor in my decisions.

• Rarely - I seldom consider sustainability when purchasing clothes.

• Never - Sustainability is not a factor I consider in my clothing choices.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarcoPolos