• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants are now live. These cargos are based off vintage US Army BDU (Battle Dress Uniform) cargos. They're made of a premium 13.5-ounce Japanese twill that has been sulfur dyed for a vintage look. Every detail has been carried over from the inspiration and elevated. Available in two colorways, tundra and woodland. Please find them here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

niidawg3

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by TC (Houston)
Jeezus H. . . .

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i know right.

ndw

Reaction score
Originally Posted by forex
Nice,not sure I like the texture of the coat though. Is that a herringbone stripe? What is the make?

Thanks. I posted a difft pic because my tie knot was all messed up (long day), which better reflects the coat texture. It is herringbone, but it only shows up in direct light. IRL it's much more subdued/

clintonf

Reaction score
Today's humble offerings. I'm rocking the flares and I feel ok about it!!

I do like some of the outfits today. They really give me somethings to think about. Thank you.

Pic12.jpg

Pic13.jpg

Pic14.jpg

Clint

MBreinin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by clintonf
Today's humble offerings. I'm rocking the flares and I feel ok about it!!

I do like some of the outfits today. They really give me somethings to think about. Thank you.

Pic12.jpg

Pic13.jpg

Pic14.jpg

Clint

I like everything but the flares, Clint. But hey...let your freak flag fly.....
lol8[1].gif

Originally Posted by Orgetorix
Wow, props from Nii. I feel like I've arrived!

lol8[1].gif

spitfirees20

Reaction score
Originally Posted by NewYorkRanger
IMG_3202.jpg

This is really dialed in. Everything fits perfect, and the sweater doesn't seem like it should go with that outfit, but it somehow just works.
Originally Posted by aeglus
tumblr_leuzkftSqz1qcq3abo1_500.jpg

Wish I could see the whole suit, but judging based solely on this picture it looks great.
Originally Posted by PandArts
Fit_011111_01.jpg

To me, the color of the pants and the sport coat just don't work well together. However, the shirt and especially the tie are excellent; the top half works well together.

clintonf

Reaction score
Originally Posted by niidawg3
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

do your thang meng!!

Thanks Pimp Juice, that means a lot coming from you.

Originally Posted by MBreinin
I like everything but the flares, Clint. But hey...let your freak flag fly.....
lol8[1].gif

lol8[1].gif

Yeah the flares are kinda different for me (and definitely for SF), but hey, I'm feeling the term "Freak Flag" deep!!

I gotsta thank people like yourselves who really push the boundaries and promote discussion.

I've mentioned this before, but I don't feel qualified to comment. But NYR is "on point" today. Killing it.

Thing is, there are so many decent posters on this thread that I don't like to single any one out. Everyone who has the balls to post here deserves mad love.

Keep, keeping on players!!

Clint

dr. locktopus

Reaction score
NYR -> is that the too small jacket again? still looks great.
PG -> I don't know what it is about your fits, but the shoulders are exactly what I want. The richness of that dark blue jacket is fantastic

spoo -> love the combo, not the bowing of your lapels... but I do not know enough about it to recommend anything.

Panda -> I don't know what it is about your fit that makes it looks so different from Nii's and Orge's, maybe it's the photography, but it doesn't have the pop that the other two combos do, maybe it's because you're sitting too.

PandArts

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by niidawg3
well executed
bigstar[1].gif

Cheers!

Originally Posted by spitfirees20
To me, the color of the pants and the sport coat just don't work well together. However, the shirt and especially the tie are excellent; the top half works well together.

I agree about the trou...just wish I had some that were a few shades lighter.

Originally Posted by dr. locktopus
Panda -> I don't know what it is about your fit that makes it looks so different from Nii's and Orge's, maybe it's the photography, but it doesn't have the pop that the other two combos do, maybe it's because you're sitting too.

Yeah I think it has a lot to do with the darkness of the pants...but I was also trying for a more subdued combo...but the dark grey does seem to throw the look out of balance a bit
confused.gif

upr_crust

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
. . . what happens next? Is he eaten alive by the young Turks of this thread. or merely laughed out of town? We shall soon find out . . .

P1020478551x1280.jpg

P1020477532x1280.jpg

P1020476979x1280.jpg

P1020475876x1280.jpg

P1020473951x1280.jpg

P1020474960x1280.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily