• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

NachoBroadway

Reaction score
Christmasintheheights%20%2846%20of%20144%29.jpg

NewYorkIslander

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by fcuknu
Central Park, terrible competition... I scored 3 goals with a broken hand
nice man. I miss the ice, been playing roller (in the toughest fuckin' league I've ever played in...full contact leagues included) cause its cheap and close...once the kiddies are a little older, I'll get back out there. heal up man.
Originally Posted by NachoBroadway
Christmasintheheights%20%2846%20of%20144%29.jpg

Awesome!

jamesbond

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by NewYorkRanger
A few shots from my family's Feast of the Seven Fishes...something thats been celebrated for 90 years now this side of the Atlantic, where the food and work has been plentiful:

Nice! Are you Calabrese? What's with the red meat I see in there? haha. Nothing wrong with that, we have real Westerly Sopressata every year too!

NewYorkIslander

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by jamesbond
Nice! Are you Calabrese? What's with the red meat I see in there? haha. Nothing wrong with that, we have real Westerly Sopressata every year too!

Napoletan, Basilicata, and Abruzzi, so everywhere from the Kingdom of the Two Sicilies BUT Calabria. The part of my family that does Christmas Eve is Basilicata though. Yea, we don't do the meat after midnight thing anymore, but when I was a kid we used to.

NewYorkIslander

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Today AM, frigid morning run by the water:
IMG_2738.jpg

The Afternoon and Evening festivities at my folks:
IMG_2743.jpg

IMG_2747.jpg

IMG_2749.jpg

And tonight, taking my new wheels for a spin:
IMG_2751.jpg

IMG_2754.jpg

Merry Christmas again lads...

mmkn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Rolf
didn't like.

I would agree.

The make is top notch.

The measure process more like made-to-measure than bespoke. It was the only leather sneaker model they had when I ordered them in '05 at Lattanzi's Madison Boutique.

They remind me of a bicyclist's shoes.

- M

UrbanComposition

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by NewYorkRanger
Napoletan, Basilicata, and Abruzzi, so everywhere from the Kingdom of the Two Sicilies BUT Calabria. The part of my family that does Christmas Eve is Basilicata though. Yea, we don't do the meat after midnight thing anymore, but when I was a kid we used to.

Growing up we didn't have any xmas festivities except eating lots of fish, biscotti dipped in canolli filling, & marsala cut with water.

All my relatives are in San Diego. I miss the huge feasts
frown.gif

JetBlast

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by XKxRome0ox
^ that's a great shot, jet
are you a pilot? work at the airport?

Thanks. I am in airport operations for a major international carrier.

I prefer this shot but you can't see the shoes...
149248_462578052594_640952594_6158617_4885915_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads