• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

basu13

Reaction score
British tan captoes today

IMG_20211218_103650__01__01__01.jpg

the_bootshelf

Reaction score
Hey Everyone!

We are running another Maduro Shell pre-order over here at Grant Stone starting.... well... now! We will be offering the Diesel, Edward, and Brass boots. Limited supplies, so don't take too long to order! We are currently looking at a 16–20 week turnaround.
Feel free to reach out if you have any questions regarding sizing!
20220320-1F7A7555-Edit.jpg

Moostyle

Reaction score
Hey Everyone!

We are running another Maduro Shell pre-order over here at Grant Stone starting.... well... now! We will be offering the Diesel, Edward, and Brass boots. Limited supplies, so don't take too long to order! We are currently looking at a 16–20 week turnaround.
How is it going with finding ways to reduce the postage costs to Europe? You use UPS premium courier which costs a significant $60 but there is no logical reason I can think of why you could not use a more low cost postal service that runs through regular post like Thursday boots do. :(

Moeck14

Reaction score
Hey Everyone!

View attachment 1807056
Your Edward link takes me to the Diesel page FYI. Not sure if it is just me

MajorDash

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I love my Brass boot in Maduro shell, probably my favorite boot in my collection.

The Brass boot in shell looks like a shell Alden Indy boot got its own reality show on TLC akin to "My 600 Pound Life" or something. The boot looks great in other materials, but the shell version just looks bloated. Not to specifically hate on your favorite or anything, haha.

Moeck14

Reaction score
The Brass boot in shell looks like a shell Alden Indy boot got its own reality show on TLC akin to "My 600 Pound Life" or something. The boot looks great in other materials, but the shell version just looks bloated. Not to specifically hate on your favorite or anything, haha.
To each their own, I love how the shell rolls with the Moc Toe

Genericuser1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm glad I've never been bitten by the shell bug, I like the way it looks but not 2x as much as various other leathers. Seeing as I bought a fridge yesterday for my garage and it was less than the Maduro pre-order I'd be tapped out anyway.

ac106

Reaction score
I'm glad I've never been bitten by the shell bug, I like the way it looks but not 2x as much as various other leathers. Seeing as I bought a fridge yesterday for my garage and it was less than the Maduro pre-order I'd be tapped out anyway.

+50% not 2x

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 93 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads