• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

GrantStone

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@GrantStone - can you give a sneak peek into the cap toe options you guys are working on? I am really close to pressing the buy button on the crimson cap toe but don’t want to regret missing out for a pair I won’t wear for another 4 months. Also I really like the flat welt on the waxy boot and it would look great on the cap toes which are the biz cas boots in your portfolio.

There will be a limited release kudu cap toe boot coming out later this week (dark green) and a couple of months later there will be a chocolate calf. Both of these have split reverse welts though.

audog

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
On the subject of Kudu GS boots, wearing them again today.
IMG_3358.jpeg

BrandonF

Reaction score
For those of you with saddle tan, any advice on how to even out some spots? On my right shoe, there’s a dark patch and drop spot. Not sure what from.
49EC6148-1C3C-4F22-8C11-DD733820D8EB.jpeg

woofmang

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
For those of you with saddle tan, any advice on how to even out some spots? On my right shoe, there’s a dark patch and drop spot. Not sure what from.
View attachment 1415174
I've taken stains like that out of boots with a damp paste of baking soda and water; just put it on directly over the spot, let it sit until it dries, then brush it off.

Turns31

Reaction score
@GrantStone Who there do I have to bribe to get the next shell run to be a SF x GS collaboration cap toe boot in Horween's color 8?

Attachments

• GRANTSummerSIDE1_1080x~3.jpg
    GRANTSummerSIDE1_1080x~3.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 73

ryebreadiest

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

GrantStone

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Ooh, pictures forthcoming?

The kudu will be released this week!

@GrantStone Who there do I have to bribe to get the next shell run to be a SF x GS collaboration cap toe boot in Horween's color 8?

It would be nice makeup. I think you will like the next color we are working on though. When we have more updates, I'll be sure to share them here.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads