• We would like to welcome Exquisite Trimmings as an official Affiliate Vendor. Exquisite Trimmings is a UK based purveyor of the very best in clothing and accessories, from gloves by Thomas Reimer to leather portfolios from Il Micio, to watch rolls by Rapport London. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Joe Schmoe

Reaction score
I don't need any more captoe boots, but after seeing that chocolate model... looks like I need another captoe boot! Wow! Even with the big welt and three rows of stitching on the cap, it still looks sleek.

Erikdayo

Reaction score
Got my bourbon suede Ottawa ordered. Now to see this forest green kudu cap toe. I have a feeling the dark brown calf coming later this year is more my style, but forest green is a nice color.

Erikdayo

Reaction score

delmar

Reaction score
I just now ordered a pair of the new chelsea boots in the earth waxy commander. I've been waiting for these. My first shoe purchase since January 15th--I deserve to treat myself.

GrantStone

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
How noticeable is the kudu scarring on the green kudu cap toes? I imagine it'd be less pronounced than the storm kudu? They look awesome.
The scarring is not as visible and even hard to see on most pairs. This is a pretty dark green.

LOVE the new kudu. EEE widths at some point?
Not too sure on this one yet, sorry!

I just now ordered a pair of the new chelsea boots in the earth waxy commander. I've been waiting for these. My first shoe purchase since January 15th--I deserve to treat myself.
We appreciate it! I hope you like the fit. Most will wear the same size as their Leo but similar to the loafer last, if you have a very low instep you may need to go down half a size.

Turns31

Reaction score
Welp, in for the tan brogues. B grades has quite a bit of options if you're interested.

ryebreadiest

Reaction score
Welp, in for the tan brogues. B grades has quite a bit of options if you're interested.
Damn all the Chelsea B grades are already gone! Didn’t even think to look there first!
Either way, bravo on the new releases. That’s a heck of a Chelsea boot and the cap toes continue to impress.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite summer fabric?

• Seersucker

• Fresco

• Linen

• Silk

Results are only viewable after voting.