• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

basu13

Reaction score
Ottawas at a local flower show.

IMG_20230211_113338.jpg

ProfilaBinding

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Do you have a YouTube channel for boot reviews? If so, Which one?
Thanks -- I do have a channel, but it's not exclusively boots (although I have been doing more boot reviews the last year). It's called Chalkboard Shoes. I don't advertise it on here because it just seems wrong to do so.

I also recommend Bootlosophy's channel, as that guy knows his boots pretty well. There are a few others I watch as well that can easily be found by searching Grant Stone boots.

basu13

Reaction score
Thanks -- I do have a channel, but it's not exclusively boots (although I have been doing more boot reviews the last year). It's called Chalkboard Shoes. I don't advertise it on here because it just seems wrong to do so.

I also recommend Bootlosophy's channel, as that guy knows his boots pretty well. There are a few others I watch as well that can easily be found by searching Grant Stone boots.
Thanks, wil check out your channel. Yes Bootlosophy and Aerosuferlv are GS fans and have some good reviews on GS. Have been following them for some time now.

Moostyle

Reaction score
I find it odd that there is no black Toe Cap boot from GS... there is really a gap in their product line there for a smart boot.

Moostyle

Reaction score
probably because it's too formal, apparently their formal doesn't sell well, most people just buy Alden or AEs
I really doubt it would be 'too formal', because the other cap toe boots are not too formal. Cap toe is imo the perfect smart casual and office boot. It's smart, sure, but I wouldn't describe it as 'formal'.

basu13

Reaction score
I really doubt it would be 'too formal', because the other cap toe boots are not too formal. Cap toe is imo the perfect smart casual and office boot. It's smart, sure, but I wouldn't describe it as 'formal'.
Agree. I have the captoe boot and it is perfect to wear with dressy outfits as well as great for jeans and t-shirts. Don't think it's too formal.

Moostyle

Reaction score
Hi guys does anyone have any idea how 10EE and 11D in the cap toe would compare in terms of size? Specifically:
  • Length
  • Width of toe area
  • Width of heel area

GrantStone

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hi guys does anyone have any idea how 10EE and 11D in the cap toe would compare in terms of size? Specifically:
  • Length
  • Width of toe area
  • Width of heel area
The Cap Toe Boot or shoe? Both only have an E width though and no EE.

Today we released the new coast sneaker. It's a cupsole construction in four leathers, saddle tan, natural (minerva), tobacco and black calf. Sizing is TTS, whole sizes only so if you're between sizes, go up. The last has the dress-sneaker look but is a little fuller at the toe box than the average Italian sneaker/calf sneaker. This is more of a fun one for us, making something new in a handful of leathers. I have found myself wearing it more around the house, playing with the kids in the yard, etc. The calf models could be considered more of a dress-sneaker.
20230201-1F7A5928-Edit.jpg
20230208-1F7A6564.jpg

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 92 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads