1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Good night!?

Discussion in 'Health & Body' started by Europe's Finest, Mar 5, 2002.

1. Europe's Finest

Europe's Finest Well-Known Member

I usually sleep for about 4 to 6 hours, but it seems like that is not enough for my body and my health. It's hard for me to go to bed earlier because I've a lot of work to do, but it's also hard to do my work because I'm always tired.

What should I do?
    How much sleep do I need?
    Does sleep help my "beauty" (-beauty sleep-)?

I truly appreciate every response.

2. GQ Lawyer

GQ Lawyer Senior member

They (I am still unsure as to who they are) say the human body need 8-9 hours of sleep a night. I know, impossible (I think that I am averaging 4 -5 with only 2 last night). I try to sleep in late on Sat. or Sun. and recoup for the week.

Have you considered quick power naps during the day? Like small 20 minute naps? They help.

Also, if you are having trouble sleeping, try melatonin. It is a supplement that supposedly helps you to fall into deeper sleep patterns.

3. Europe's Finest

Thanx for the advice. I'll try to get more sleep over the weekend and some quick naps during the day, hopefully that will help....

4. BuddahLax

BuddahLax Active Member

This may sound stupid, But My girlfriend bought me this sleep inducing milk soak made by origins (it's in a cobalt blue jar) and this stuff will do wonders for you, at least it did for me. I normally have a real hard time falling asleep but after taking a hot bath in this stuff...I'm out like a fat chick in dodge ball. I don't know what in it but you will notice the quality of sleep you get improves.

5. BuddahLax

BuddahLax Active Member

6. Europe's Finest

LoL [​IMG] ...I never heard of that before. But thanx for the advice...I'll try it.