1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

giving prohormones a shot

Discussion in 'Health & Body' started by thekunk07, Jun 13, 2009.

1. alan

alan Well-Known Member

why are you trying it Kunk?

2. thekunk07

thekunk07 Well-Known Member

^don't feel like getting pinned by one time for real shit. not worth it.

3. db_ggmm

db_ggmm Well-Known Member

Can I ask you a question, man. Is it really worth it for you to take something like this? Something with side effects? How big do you really want to be?

I can understand the anabolic diet experiments, I think, especially if you try to be generally aware of nutrition. It's an interesting experiment.

I guess I wonder because I'm a little OCD and as I experience more of this I wonder where it might go.

4. Beta

Beta Well-Known Member

a lot of people rave about halodrol but halotestin was the most toxic shit i have ever taken.

Halodrol wasn't halo, it was basically Oral Turnabol if im not mistaken.

Fyi, superdrol has been known to give some ppl gyno, and there has been a lot of discussion about it being related to progesterone.

Might want to have some prami on hand.

I loved epistane.

5. thekunk07

yes. yes. bigger

[​IMG]

Can I ask you a question, man. Is it really worth it for you to take something like this? Something with side effects? How big do you really want to be?

I can understand the anabolic diet experiments, I think, especially if you try to be generally aware of nutrition. It's an interesting experiment.

I guess I wonder because I'm a little OCD and as I experience more of this I wonder where it might go.

6. thekunk07

you are correct. too bad british dragon folded as their turanabol was awesome. have peri and post cycle stuff on hand as gyno would look even worse now on my otherwise leaner frame.

Halodrol wasn't halo, it was basically Oral Turnabol if im not mistaken.

Fyi, superdrol has been known to give some ppl gyno, and there has been a lot of discussion about it being related to progesterone.

Might want to have some prami on hand.

I loved epistane.

7. thekunk07

so far:

back pumps
    heartburn
    crazy pumps
    no strength increase but better vascularity
    continued fat loss even outside of ketosis

8. Flambeur

Flambeur Well-Known Member

I have a bottle of M1T that expired 2.5 years ago... [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

9. Contingency Plan

Contingency Plan Well-Known Member

Pretty stupid that this legal stuff is more harmful than the real-deal injection options.

10. thekunk07

i don;t even care about legality as much as i don;t want pins around the house...or at least the wife doesn't

11. thekunk07

taurine has helped the back pumps. up 6 lbs with no gain in fat or waist/hip size. got 7 solid reps of 465 on flat bench last night, 395 military press and 425 t-bar row. pumps are pretty insane

12. Rambo

Rambo Well-Known Member

taurine has helped the back pumps. up 6 lbs with no gain in fat or waist/hip size. got 7 solid reps of 465 on flat bench last night, 395 military press and 425 t-bar row. pumps are pretty insane
    Good god man. How long have you been lifting for?

13. Joe E Taleo

Joe E Taleo Well-Known Member

I have to say I'm surprised how strong you are considering how you look- this is no back-handed compliment, btw. A neighbor of mine told me he benched 480, but the dude looks it. He's maybe 5'11", but has got to weigh close to 250+ pounds, and would look like the incredible hulk busting out of his clothes if he tried to wear anything Rick. You are seriously svelte for someone with this kind of strength.

14. Jumbie

Jumbie Well-Known Member

Joe and kunk sitting in a tree...

[​IMG]

15. KBW

KBW Well-Known Member

16. KBW

KBW Well-Known Member

I have to say I'm surprised how strong you are considering how you look- this is no back-handed compliment, btw. A neighbor of mine told me he benched 480, but the dude looks it. He's maybe 5'11", but has got to weigh close to 250+ pounds, and would look like the incredible hulk busting out of his clothes if he tried to wear anything Rick. You are seriously svelte for someone with this kind of strength.
    THIS...sorry kunk but you may be lifting 475 ounces or whatever...no way you are lifting that much. Not trying to be an ass but I'm working with our football team while in school and some of them are monsters and don't lift what you claim. again not trying to be an ass but the dude in the pic below couldn't bench 250 7 times. [​IMG]

17. Flambeur

Flambeur Well-Known Member

THIS...sorry kunk but you may be lifting 475 ounces or whatever...no way you are lifting that much. Not trying to be an ass but I'm working with our football team while in school and some of them are monsters and don't lift what you claim.

again not trying to be an ass but the dude in the pic below couldn't bench 250 7 times.

[​IMG]

and so it begins...

18. ZackyBoy

ZackyBoy Well-Known Member

Pro hormones are terrible for your body; much worse than proper usage of an anabolic steroid; and I have done both. If you plan to use enhancement AAs just go all out and get yourself a nice bulking stack with injections and stop being scared of the needle. You're doing worse for yourself now.

And M1T is one of the worst. I only mention it because some previous posters brought it up.

19. user-name

user-name Well-Known Member

THIS...sorry kunk but you may be lifting 475 ounces or whatever...no way you are lifting that much. Not trying to be an ass but I'm working with our football team while in school and some of them are monsters and don't lift what you claim.

again not trying to be an ass but the dude in the pic below couldn't bench 250 7 times.

[​IMG]

Forget bench, did you see the number for military press? I understand that size is not always proportional to strength, but the 395 military press is an absolute no way.

That's almost four 45lb plates PER SIDE, per shoulder.

Even on a smith machine that is highly doubtful.

In fact it is so impossible to do 8 plates (plus a bar) for shoulders, I'm inclined to think Kunk is just joking.

edit: as for the 250 7times, I hope you're joking, because that is entirely believable for someone two-thirds his size.

20. Joe E Taleo

Joe E Taleo Well-Known Member

Joe and kunk sitting in a tree...

[​IMG]

Har. Just sayin'.