• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Gitman Brothers Vintage

fitchottie

Reaction score
You guys recall a grey Japanese flannel with a collar that doesn't button down..

zissou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Did anyone every try one of the Gitman x Journal Standard Oxfords? How was the sizing on them? Look slightly wider...

I'm wearing one right now. I don't think sizing is much different at all from the standard OCBDs. The fabric isn't the heaviest, but it has a fantastic feel.

oboy_oboy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If anyone has an Imogene + Willie store near them, they are blowing out their collab GVB OCBDs at like $80. Navy and Olive overdyes, and regular white I think. Not sure if they are online, or if stores will do phone orders but worth calling.

I saw these in the Portland store, where they had good stock: nearly FSR on all colors.

fitchottie

Reaction score

If anyone has an Imogene + Willie store near them, they are blowing out their collab GVB OCBDs at like $80. Navy and Olive overdyes, and regular white I think. Not sure if they are online, or if stores will do phone orders but worth calling.

I saw these in the Portland store, where they had good stock: nearly FSR on all colors.

What is fsr

cyc wid it

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Full size run.

45bur

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ugh, on the website they are really limited in sizes. Would love to nab an ecru oxford in size small.

rusticchasm

Reaction score

Last time I was there, they had all sizes EXCEPT extra small..

Kensington

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Does anyone have any of the summer-weight oxford shirts? How lightweight are they (i.e. close to poplin)?

I have a GBV oxford from S/S season a few years back. It's light but not that light. I used to have a regular GBV oxford that I found too heavy and rough so I got rid of it.

smdbitchh

Reaction score
Does anyone have any of the summer-weight oxford shirts? How lightweight are they (i.e. close to poplin)?
I have the Leopard Head print shirt which is very lightweight but not poplin. Some retailers online dont mention the weight and some do. Its best to see them in person if possible.

Tried the Banana print shortsleeve on the other day which is part of the S/S collection and the fabric was heavy which was surprising Nice shirt though

Featured Sponsor

Do You Consider Sustainability When Purchasing Clothes?

• Always - Sustainability is a top priority in all my clothing purchases.

• Often - I frequently consider sustainability, but it isn't the main factor in my decisions.

• Rarely - I seldom consider sustainability when purchasing clothes.

• Never - Sustainability is not a factor I consider in my clothing choices.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trumbus