• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • Last Day to save 20% sitewide at Kirby Allison's annual Father's Day Sale! !

Kirby Allison is one of Styleforum's original success stories, beginning long ago with Kirby;s Hanger Project. Every year, Kirby holds a Father's Day Sale featuring some of the best accessories and shoe care products in the world. Take this opportunity to get something for your father, grandfather, or yourself, at a rare 20% discount (discount taken automatically at the checkout). See if you find that perfect hanger, shoe cream, or watch case here

Enjoy

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

German Army Trainers Thread

JackFlash

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The Tretorn Nylite Canvas fits my narrow foot perfectly at size 11. Could anyone please recommend a GAT size?

SorenHoj

Reaction score
Hello,

I would like to buy the GATs in a size 44.

Is delivery to Paris France is included in the 60 EUR buying price?

They are sold new?

Many thanks,

Soren

ebong

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I finally received my GAT's from microscop after almost 2.5 weeks after I sent him payment via Paypal (the amount of time for transport was actually 2 weeks). Microscop shipped with air express using his local post service from Germany to my location, Virginia. According to him since the package was under a specific weight it was able to ship under a category that did not receive tracking information; therefore, I did not receive a tracking number. A possible and likely reason for the delayed arrival was the snow the east coast received from the past weeks.

Condition: I'm not sure whether GAT's are still being made to this day or all GAT's are from surplus and were made previously but compared to a pair of brand new shoes bought from a typical shoe store mine are slightly at a lower quality and condition. They appear to be unworn but there are some minor creases in the leather, perhaps from storage. In addition, there is a slight scruff on the leather on the side on one shoe. Lastly, one thing that I'm not too happy about is that on the heel support on one shoe there are two small hole punched into the leather just like in the GAT's in the pictures on previous pages in this thread, this was not mentioned by the seller or in his market place ad. Does any one know what the holes represent? does that indicate that these are defects? Mine do not look as pristine as the GAT's sold by zeemon when looking and comparing to the picture posted by jasonmx3 on the previous page.

The general consensus in this thread is that zeemon is the "go to guy" when trying to purchase GAT's; I felt like I took a chance with microscop considering he hasn't been around as long as zeemon and I didn't see any feedback on microscop, but for the price I paid it made it more acceptable.

Overall, I'm content with what I got but I might inquire him about options about the two holes since they were not mentioned, so any information about the holes I would appreciate. If you want pictures let me know

Zeemon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
hi guys, i wanted to say that this is the last month i'll do the proxying
because i will go to japan for 10 months from april on.

if you'd like to have a pair, i still have brandnew pairs in box in the following sizes

280 (EU43.5)
285 (EU44)
290 (EU45)

i'm not able to get any other sizes

the price for them is now 75USD incl. worldwide shipping

if you're in the EU the price is 42euros or 38GBP or 418SEK incl. shipping

shipping outside of europe takes 6-11 days
shipping within europe takes 3-7 days

thanks for the support from all the sf-users who asked for gats in the last years
- Simon

Last edited:

tedbearz

Reaction score
Anyone looking for a pair of 265/41 pair of GATS? Received a pair from AJDESA but not my style. Will sell at my cost.

magneticmonoply

Reaction score

if you'd like to have a pair, i still have brandnew pairs in box in the following sizes

245 (EU39)
280 (EU43.5)
285 (EU44)
290 (EU45)

thanks for the support from all the sf-users who asked for gats in the last years
- Simon

I would like to purchase a pair from you in size 44-45. How do I contact you for billing and shipping information?

Reaction score

245 (EU39)
280 (EU43.5)
285 (EU44)
290 (EU45)

- Simon

I'd like a pair in size 44 please! Located in the EU. How can I go about ordering from you?

adzn

Reaction score
Hello everyone. I have been trying to get my hands on a new pair of GATs. I'm a size 43. I've looked a lot on German ebay but so far to no avail. US customer. Can anyone help?

elmerk1987

Reaction score
Hey guys, got a 41 i got from germany. Will ship worldwide $130 (i know its expensive but shippings a ***** from singapore). Unworn but the usual marks here and there as with the usual GATs.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scarborough & Tweed