• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread (including reviews, purchases, pictures)

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

absolutely. thanks for the time saver.
what's about stitch? no offense.

do you mean, do i think they are for you, or are they for me?

a. most of their styles no, but some yes.

b. absolutely

epic collection, sir

I am green with envy.
:alien:
That's a fine collection, sir.

+1

Guys i'm walking around in the office in my new G&G, all I can say oh-my-god.. it's pure sex. They are incredibly comfortable can't even describe it, feels like training shoes.

I'm so in love I think I will donate my other shoes, will never use them anymore..

awesome that you are enjoying, but dont throw away the others. wont be good to wear those every day. they need breaks.

Sir F

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Quote:
Just joking around. But there will be more G&G definitely, i'm already searching for my next pair
tongue.gif

Thinking about these: http://www.bespoke-england.co.uk/collections/all-products/products/st-james-ii-in-polo-suede-tg73

Last edited:

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

rikod

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

epic collection, sir

+1 . I would like to see a pic of somebody wearing the decos, they look like super extra elongated, I don't think I would wear those, but man, what a impressive collection!

Gdot

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

+1 . I would like to see a pic of somebody wearing the decos, they look like super extra elongated, I don't think I would wear those, but man, what a impressive collection!

i would love a pair of the rogers, bespoke, with some slight tweaks.

Frank the sheep

Reaction score

Sir F

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Frank the sheep

Reaction score

They sure look great! I'm having a hard time between these 2:

http://www.bespoke-england.co.uk/collections/all-products/products/st-james-ii-in-polo-suede-tg73
http://www.bespoke-england.co.uk/co...n-vintage-cherry-pin-grain-8-5-f-wide-fitting

I will get them both either way but wich one should I start with that's the question! 

Gdot, what do you mean by steez (sorry for my bad english over here guys 
shog%5B1%5D.gif
)

I would go for the suede shoe if they had my size in stock. For me that is a great shoe for the summer. Of course the DM is a very nice option in summer time but i feel that suede is more relaxed than leather. If you can´t make up our mind, flip a coin :D

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

They sure look great! I'm having a hard time between these 2:

http://www.bespoke-england.co.uk/collections/all-products/products/st-james-ii-in-polo-suede-tg73
http://www.bespoke-england.co.uk/co...n-vintage-cherry-pin-grain-8-5-f-wide-fitting

I will get them both either way but wich one should I start with that's the question! 

Gdot, what do you mean by steez (sorry for my bad english over here guys 
shog%5B1%5D.gif
)

i like the st james II better of those two.

ones steez is like ones personal style. as in:

paisley scarves are not my steez, but tartan plaid SCs sure as hell are

Last edited:

Sir F

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I would go for the suede shoe if they had my size in stock. For me that is a great shoe for the summer. Of course the DM is a very nice option in summer time but i feel that suede is more relaxed than leather. If you can´t make up our mind, flip a coin
biggrin.gif

Was thinking the same that the suede one will look much better for summer. Will go for that one! DB can wait for winter
tongue.gif

Does anyone know if G&G has a store in Monaco? As i'm going there there this friday. Maybe I have a bit luck and can find the shoes there instead of making a order.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 94 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.5%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads