• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Full League - DRAFT: 10/29 @ 5pst ***The Official Alden x SF 2013/2014 Yahoo! Fantasy B-Ball League

Interested?

• yes, im going to win this

Votes: 7 100.0%
  • no, silly idea

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • maybe, depends on whether lamar odom can sign with a team so I can draft him with the #1 pick

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

CHRK33

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yahoo's new interface is much improved - I find ESPN super wonky. And Yahoo's auction draft is great.

Definitely - running six teams this fall but they are going to be in the tank as I will be at trial in SF for the next 4 weeks. Good times!

I think Wall is going to take the leap this year - should be a playoff team here in the District.

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Here in SF for only the next 5 weeks? You'll just miss the GSW opener

Haven't seen the new yahoo interface. Looking forward to it.

Idfnl, you heard it, EDPN is wonky. I've tried it in the past and its meh. If someone can explain why it's better feel free

CHRK33

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Here in SF for only the next 5 weeks? You'll just miss the GSW opener

Haven't seen the new yahoo interface. Looking forward to it.

Idfnl, you heard it, EDPN is wonky. I've tried it in the past and its meh. If someone can explain why it's better feel free

I have a 49ers game on tap. Might try and go see a Dubs preseason game if they are around.

Steve B.

Go Spurs Go
Reaction score
What do we do with waivers after the stat of the year Receive some more money and bid for them, or the normal way. (I vote A).

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

What do we do with waivers after the stat of the year Receive some more money and bid for them, or the normal way. (I vote A).

You mean charge a transaction fee for every pick-up?

Last edited:

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
9 participants already. I was planning to send to out paypal payment info next week but we can start now and get these spots locked up. Look for a PM

CHRK33

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The standard auction set up for waivers is via a budget. You get $100 a year and you can spend it as you wish for players on waivers.

Blow your wad on the hot commodity at the start of the season and you might be out the waiver wire game early and can only pick up free agents.

It's usually not an issue in bball like it is in football - although Lin went for 55 in one of my leagues two years ago so it can happen.

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
What do you guys propose without altering the payouts? How about charging a $1 pet add?ed player?

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
If someone has experience with the waiver auction and wants to run it, then id be interested. I just won't be able to run that part of the league during the season. Anyone volunteer?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.8%

Forum statistics

Threads