• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: Schott Dark Brown Leather Peacoat

Soph

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Well my girlfriend says this is too big on me. So I went to Leos today and tried on a 40 R(much better fit) So I need to unload this 42 R so I can use the money to buy a 40 R. SO BEFORE I EBAY this, I'm going to put this up for sell at $350 plus $15 ship US. SCHOTT IS currently selling these at 525 it looks like.

Here's the comments from style forum members on my original post:
http://www.styleforum.net/showthread...eather+peacoat

PM if interested. I'll leave this up for a couple of days before I put it up on ebay.

42 R Dark Brown--I think if you're a 44 this will fit you more fitted. If you like a more trad fit. 42r.
2u920km.jpg

Leather Naval Pea Coat 140
Our 32" Naval style peacoat with military anchor buttons and nylon quilted lining. Also available in long (140L) and big (140X) long and big sizes in black only. Union Made in the U.S.A by UNITE HERE local 169.

Leather Naval Pea Coat 140
Our 32" Naval style peacoat with military anchor buttons and nylon quilted lining.

Free shipping within the continental USA.

Also available:

140L LEATHER PEACOAT IN MEN'S LONG SIZES Long Sizes

140X Leather Pea Coat in Large Sizes Large Sizes

Material: Naked Cowhide
Price: $525.00

View My Video

---
shog[1].gif
---
Not necessary to watch, but I thought I would try it:
Video: I tried to make it a bit more interesting with music, and you get a better idea of the garment. Don't fall asleep.
Director: Soph
Music:
The Mirror Conspiracy
Thievery Corporation
Samba Tranquille

Soph

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by diorshoe
that is one sweet leather coat. if i were in chicago or newyork i would definitely wear something like that!

is this video like your 'vass witch project' video? eerie
smile.gif

Yes, I think I could do a Blair Witch like project, I seem to have a talent for it
smile.gif

**The jacket is practically NEW.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads