• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: paul stuart pants (32), Chester Barrie coat (44), Boss suit (44), wool robe, more

modmica

Reaction score
Here are a few things for sale. Priced to sell, otherwise they are off to Goodwill. If you buy any of the items for sale you can pick one of the 'free with purchase' items below. For the 'free with purchase' please list a few choices in case someone in line before you chooses your first pick. All prices include shipping in CONUS.

I have not figured out how to embed lots of images. You can find more pictures here:
http://web.mac.com/tycallahan/iWeb/Site/for sale.html

1) charcoal flannel Paul Stuart pants. 90% wool, 10% cashmere, unlined, suspender buttons, 1 3/4" cuff. nothing to let out unless lose cuff. tagged 32S. Measure 41.5" outseam, 32 inseam, 9.5" at cuff, 10" at knee. $30

2) Chester Barrie windowpane 3btn SB coat. I believe this is an orphaned suit coat, but works well as a sport coat. Rear 10" vent. Navy with lighter blue windowpane. Tagged 44L. 20" at shoulders, 33.5 top of collar to bottom, 25.5" sleeves, 46" chest. $30 - sold

3) Hugo Boss tan suit. 3btn, SB, no vent. Light weight, very faint plaid. Attached picture is darker than actual. Picture of label on webpage is close to actual and shows plaid. Tagged 44R. Model Einstein. Jacket: sleeve 26.5", shoulder 20.5", length from top of collar 34", chest 48". Pants: single pleat, no cuff, 1" to let, waist 34", outseam 43.5", inseam 32". $30 - sold.

4) (wool) black/red houndstooth robe. No tags on this robe. Fits like a M/L, but please go by measurements. Lined. shoulders 20", sleeves 23.5", length 56", chest 47". $25.

5) Rock Couture wool zip sweater. NWT. Grey with red collar, cuffs, waistband, and "rock" on back. Marked as large, but it is more like medium so please go by measurements. chest 39", length from top of collar 26", sleeves 32" measured from center back of collar. $25.

Pick one of these items free with purchase:

6) lot of 5 countess mara ties.

7) Pendleton wool 49er jacket. Marked large, but fits medium because it was washed. Plaid. I love wearing these on the weekends. Try it out.

8) Merona (from target) cotton 3btn SB single-vent tan sportcoat. 42L

9) Johnston & Murphy 11.5D brown loafers -- claimed

10) Gap denim shirt. Button down collar. XL

11) Martin Gordon striped sport shirt. Button down collar. L

12) Joseph Abboud medium blue cotton weekender/beach pants. 34

Please see the above webpage for pictures of the "free with purchase" items.

Thanks!

modmica

Reaction score
The Paul Stuart pants are available again. I also have a 100% cashmere Ermenegildo Zegna "Soft" DB 4x1 sport coat from Louis, Boston. It is dark grey herringbone with some lighter grey speckles. patch pockets. Size euro 54L (US 44L). $40 plus pick a freebie from the above list. I'll post measurements and link tomorrow.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads