• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: AE Burtons and Misc AE

jefferson

Reaction score
I have to concur. If you had a 9D there, I would certainly take one. Heck, if you ever have a new AE 9D (I like most of their lines) at that price, let me know. Despite the fact that all my AEs are 9's and they fit fine, I was actually contemplating purchasing a 9.5 from you anyways.
smile.gif
It seems like a shame (for us, not you) that you will not be doing these purchases any more. BTW, I just signed up recently to this forum and, of all the posts I've read, yours is the first one I ended up chiming in on. haha. And I'm not even buying! (this time)

take care.

sho'nuff

grrrrrrrr!!
Reaction score
thanks guys.

the shoes are calf leather.

i would like to take orders and go get them, but for these special price ones in bulk , the timing does not go by me, it goes by the supplier, and the door is opened only for a few days he holds them for me.

it is difficult to round up everyone's orders when they dont see any photos and they are not physically with me, i tried that before, and i dont get the same responses like when i actually have them and took photos.

i once tried selling a shoe by putting up a stock photo up and waiting for orders on a AE and just ended up getting the bulk purchase anyways before too late because no response. when i got the bulk and took photos, the responses and buying started to roll in.

jefferson

Reaction score
just to clarify your last post, you meant "one size 9.5" not "one size 9" right? If the latter, I'll take it
smile.gif

GuP

Reaction score
Excellent shoes! Thanks brian!!

Any other heavily discounted AEs in 11D? Let me know.

GuP

Reaction score
Originally Posted by shoe
GuP, did you get both the burtons and the PAs? thanks.

Yep got them both. Very nice shoes. Brand new just as promised.

Keep me updated if you get any other 11D in something affordable.

sho'nuff

grrrrrrrr!!
Reaction score
Thanks GuP.

the 229 deal still stands for these other models :

hale merlot /black
mcClain brown suede
park avenue black
weybridge brown burnished

however, maybe a little wait and you can find the hale cheaper elsewhere (as i sold one for less than 175, but that one was at a heavy loss)
and the weybridge is just fresh new model so that may end up cheaper as well somewhere else.
i believe the PA and other perrenial favorites at 229 is a great deal no matter when. this is open to all here.

lee_44106

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Brian,

I just got mine PA. You, sir, are the best!! First quality AE park avenue at $229.
I just mentioned your name on another thread. A newly minted lawyer looking for some conservative shoes.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Staff online

Forum statistics