• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• Hi, we have updated our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy in anticipation of the upcoming new Calfornia laws, the CCPA. If you are a resident of California, these rights pertain to you. Thanks - Styleforum Team.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Fratelli Tallia Di Delfino

Chich

Reaction score
Has anyone heard of this fabric before? I'm searching around but I can't seem to find too much on it, anyone know about the quality of this brand and how it compares with other brands?

Thanks

Eustace Tilley

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It's good quality stuff. Some pretty interesting designs, and quite a few nice pieces in their brushed saxony collection.

Fellow member badsha offered some of their hemp / wool fabrics via a group buy recently.

Chich

Reaction score
Interesting, thank you for your reply.

Anyone else heard of this brand?

Thanks

RDiaz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have several pairs of RTW worsted flannel trousers made from cloth by this mill. It's OK, nothing great but not bad either.

Chich

Reaction score
flannel trousers you say? thats an interesting choice.

So what would you say the quality of the fabric is compared to say brands such as Caesar Romero, Vitale Barberis, Puro, Dormeuil, Loro Piana, etc?

Thanks

RDiaz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Perhaps comparable to Vitale Barberis, of which I also have flannel trousers. Decent budget cloth. Of course they might make higher quality stuff, I don't know.

But what I have doesn't feel nearly as luxurious as worsted and woollen flannels from Holland and Sherry, Scabal, Dormeuil or Loro Piana books I have seen and felt.

Last edited:

Chich

Reaction score
fair enough, so its not fantastic but its not too bad as an entry level fabric.

thanks mate

greger

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
How come nobody has posted their website?

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How wide do you like your leg opening on your trousers?

• 7”

Votes: 49 16.2%
  • 7.5”

Votes: 105 34.8%
  • 8”

Votes: 91 30.1%
  • 8.5”

Votes: 33 10.9%
  • 9”

Votes: 12 4.0%
  • 9.5”

Votes: 7 2.3%