• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Formula 1 - F1 - Current Season Discussion

HRoi

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Apparently Max used up the tread, and the fronts lost grip. He started taking it easy to try to preserve the tires, but that caused them to lose bulk temperature, and he started bleeding time to Lando. I think the flipped switch was McLaren letting him off the leash to use up whatever performance the tires could give for the rest of the race.
I just read an interview that said the same. Now I’m a bit disappointed that they didn’t decide to unleash him a lap or two earlier. I thought Lando instantly gained pace because he hit a tire window, and Charles’s off allowed him stop defending. It’s tougher to learn that the pace gain was a voluntary but sub-optimal decision, but it’s still been an invigorating two race weekends for McLaren fans

Texasmade

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
RBR might want to pull that 1 year offer to Perez. Eliminated in Q1… not a good look for him when he’s pushing for a 2 year deal.

zissou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Should be an interesting race tomorrow! With Monaco being so hard to pass on, I’d say it’s likely that someone other than Max will win at this point. It would be great to see LeClerc win on his home circuit.

mhip

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Sao Paulo Brazil GIF by Formula 1

Duke Santos

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ferrari and McLaren filling out the front two rows at Monaco. Order has been restored to the Galaxy.

Schwazer

Reaction score
Ferrari and McLaren filling out the front two rows at Monaco. Order has been restored to the Galaxy.

It is like 1990 or the early 2000's again!

ro7qrwl00iu51.jpg

tf4iqjjrfgj51.jpg

Schwazer

Reaction score
What a crazy start...

Perez probably assumed Magnussen would have pulled out. He assumed wrong...

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I'm sorry for your (Haas) loss.
With 1/5 of the grid crashing out we could have had a real shot at points (if we weren't half the casualties)

Featured Sponsor

Do You Consider Sustainability When Purchasing Clothes?

• Always - Sustainability is a top priority in all my clothing purchases.

• Often - I frequently consider sustainability, but it isn't the main factor in my decisions.

• Rarely - I seldom consider sustainability when purchasing clothes.

• Never - Sustainability is not a factor I consider in my clothing choices.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dia Masoud