• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Folded Up Shirt Appreciation

Manton

RINO
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Pariolino
Did you request for the Siviglia shirt to have cheap buttons, or is that his standard?

MOP buttons are every bit as important as pattern matching. Every bit.

coolpapa

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Pariolino
Did you request for the Siviglia shirt to have cheap buttons, or is that his standard?

Are you trying to be an asshole, or does it just flow out of you naturally?

The Siviglia shirt has MOP buttons, they're actually quite nice.

UK2004

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Golf_Nerd
Hello,

I read all the 44 pages and enjoyed. This shirt is my favorite!

On thursday I will order three shirts at Hübscher Masshemden, Ludwigsburg. One of the new shirts will be a rose shirt with white collar and white cuffs.

Why are the cuffs rose? Do you prefer it this way?

Any comments would greatly be appreciated!

I like those Ginza tailor shirts but doesn't seem possible to mail order from Japan to Europe for them.

A Y

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by chorse123
Does the blue shirt have a light color edge to the collar, or am I seeing things?

It looks like the cloth on the edge that's folded over to the inside of the collar is showing through. It's probably an artifact of the photography that it's been made so visible.

--Andre

RJman

Posse Member
Dubiously Honored
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by coolpapaboze
Are you trying to be an asshole, or does it just flow out of you naturally?
Sometimes people adopt sock puppets to say things they don't have the balls to say under their usual usernames.

Kaizen

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Vintage Gent
Me, too. By chance do you remember what fabric it was?

Looks like it's probably K57207, if you search the fabrics on their website.

Kaizen

Reaction score
Apparently, this is checks month at Hamilton.
smile.gif

Here are my new arrivals. The one on the left has a light blue as the base color. I have the same shirt with dark red, instead of brown, and I've gotten more compliments on that shirt than all others together.

ShirtsChecks.jpg

Mustapha

Reaction score
I had Trend make this one up for me in button down. Button downs look ok on me because I wore them back in the day and they suit my age. I had the collar done up quite tall as I have a thing for the 70s - I think it's a good look on an older guy; this one anyways. They also fit the waist area to me in quite the military style - snug. Snug as in US Marine Corp/don't wear an undershirt/or wash in warm water/put in dryer snug. So their shirts get me lots of compliments.
smile.gif
When I was in Trend the other week, customers came and went and I felt I was was probably one of their older clients. Everyone was 20s/30s as was the 30-ish owner and his very young staff. Yes, I asked for those cuffs and the pocket too.
blush.gif
It's a blue pin dot weave, quite heavy, suitable for cool days. As usual, my pics do double duty; someday I'll post the watch in another thread. Have a great day everyone. -Moose
DSCF0139.jpg
DSCF0140.jpg

speedster.8

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My easter round of shirts: (some checks)
5shirttk4.jpg
Adriano & Sons (a couple of threads here on the brand) Adriano Fracassi (have some more shirts by them) this one a pure linen. RLBL w/widespread collar and oxford cloth (need to have these slightly slimmed ...) And one of the Brioni Piquets I got.

The_Foxx

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
needed a button cuff blue shirt, thought I'd give this one a shot (found at discount). my first isaia shirt, actually.

contaygious

Reaction score
never seen cocktail cuffs before. Kinda fresh actually I think.

Here's my small collection so far. All Ermenegildo Zegna and Armani Collezione. I need to get some solid MTM ones.

img0289du0.jpg

Cantabrigian

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just got a package from Hemrajani:

Candy stripe royal oxford - going for a Brooks but a little cooler sort of thing.

IMG_1387.jpg

IMG_1388.jpg

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 96 38.1%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 28 11.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads