• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

pnwprice

Reaction score
Thank you - a much better illustration than my words. There is an almost square set of scratches on the left that really made it clear for me.
But that twill colour difference is still killing me.
I am still blown away this is my bag. What are the odds?!

Does anyone have a copy of this newsletter to forward my way? I can DM you my email.

OtterMeanGreen

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I am still blown away this is my bag. What are the odds?!

Does anyone have a copy of this newsletter to forward my way? I can DM you my email.
I unfortunately deleted the email after posting the picture. Sorry. I’m not positive but I think it’s also featured in the Spring/Summer catalog. You can view it on the website, if you don’t receive it in the mail.

nevadabob

Reaction score
Aight, so, I've been interested in watching natural leather age over time and I've been looking for an excuse to buy some. My personal dimensions have changed recently and it was time for a new belt. Searching The Internets led me to a company called Thirteen50 down in California. Thirteen stripes and 50 stars in the US flag, hence the company name. I ended up purchasing a belt, a mousepad, a bracelet and a new front pocket wallet.94F0A250-1203-4156-B2EE-CC9739BD2FA1.jpeg

nevadabob

Reaction score
91395A60-B0EC-4C93-9E02-75DF91C26B50.jpeg The belt has wonderfully thick leather and four Chicago screws keeping the buckle in place. Here's a shot of my 2012ish Filson double leather belt, the Thirteen50 natural belt and a leather strap from a Filson bag made in December 2015.

nevadabob

Reaction score
A6EE0B69-3F87-4D34-B9DA-21C3E3675466.jpeg The wallet will replace my Filson front pocket wallet. Dims are very similar.

B9DA5BE2-0061-48A2-BD61-F3931260100B.jpeg

nevadabob

Reaction score
I am very pleased with my purchase and was pleasantly surprised that when I opened up the package, I'd been gifted some freebies: three additional bracelets in three additional colors. I was able to give one each to my wife and two daughters. From time to time, I'll post a picture or two as these puppies build character.

mgrennier

Reaction score
Modern era 70256 an 70246. Fully loaded the MTB is good looking but not the best friend to your back 😅View attachment 1186376
That's exactly why I sold my MTB - great bag and really good for car travel, but a fully loaded one walking through airports? No thanks... As I described it a couple year ago, it's like a cardboard box with a strap (when loaded)

Coolwater

Reaction score
That's exactly why I sold my MTB - great bag and really good for car travel, but a fully loaded one walking through airports? No thanks... As I described it a couple year ago, it's like a cardboard box with a strap (when loaded)
Totally agree. I did a mistake during my previous trip. I took a 238 large outfitter that fortunately passed the carry on limit but boy that was a pain to carry this bag.
On my way back i prefered to check in it and swore to take it on car trips only.

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite type of loafer?

• Tassel loafers

• Penny loafers

• Horsebit loafers

• Kiltie loafers

• I hate loafers

Results are only viewable after voting.