• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

fatigue pants and jackets

Palisander

Reaction score
Earlier this year I purchased a pair of OG 107 fatigue pants after reading about their utility. I was easily convinced since I already own a m65 and a jungle jacket and find them immensely easy to wear. I got a size 4 of the standard cut from Orslow which turned out to be tad large in the waist so I wear them with the side adjusters buttoned at the second hole.

I love the them. They sit just at my navel and fall almost straight from the hips. The cotton sateen is beautiful and their unlike any other pants I own. I enjoy wearing them with oxford shirts and I'm probably getting a pair of suede loafers to go with them at some point.

Anyway, I've found that I have lighter jackets I like to wear them with. When looking for inspiration it seems like denim trucker is the way to go. I've tried doing so, but found I don't like it. I feel too rugged. in the winter I like wearing them with a dark brown raglan coat, but I've yet to find any option for the warmer part of the year. Been contemplating an Navy/White/black overshirt but I am unsure so I thought I'd ask here:

What type of jacket do you usually wear with your fatigues?

Palisander

Reaction score
Been considering moleskin overshirts as well, in navy or burgundy. Wythe had a really cool one, but sold out atm. Guess I'll start looking for a chore coats and overshirts. Any particular brands that aren't too workweary?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads