• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Farinellis: Official Affiliate thread

Blog Marley

Reaction score
curious about some random things, can shirts from boo be ordered specifically items from f/w, have you dropped apc apparel?, do you know when rrl is coming in?, are you still carrying kmw, and spurr?

connor

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Mauro
EG - probably won't come in because they don't want to just sell a web store
frown.gif

The whistles better be here soon. I will speak them today.

I am not sure about FB perry.. TBD.

Best,
Mauro

connor- i didn't get it. what address are you sending it to.

the one in your signature, [email protected]

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I will have everything posted soon. Sorry Guys. Working on a couple things.

I will not be special ordering. Most brands I am dropping or vice versa. I just don't have the customer base like I did and with the recession and people only buying on sale, what can I do.

If I stop selling online fret not. All of our affiliates are good people and carry most of the stuff I do.
They are better business people for sure. I am to kind and then when I break and say something there is to much back lash. I honestly can't compete with the other affiliates.

I hope people follow my blog and support WvG and spread the word. I am not saying I am closing my online store. I am just saying I don't have the resources to do what I use to. I am sorry.

Best,
mauro

oshen

Reaction score
I think you are justified in your decision to drop most brands, especially those that are not selling well. Instead, I think you should try to stock those brands that sell well at retail prices. Those that come to mind include Gitman, wings + horns, Engineered Garments and APC denim. I know Gitman might be a risky buy since they compete directly with your WvG line but they do sell out fast on SF affiliates.

Again that's just my two cents worth... I hope it was constructive feedback.

Also, if you could get Godmother (5EP) to come up with something, I'm sure it'll be a killer too. 5EP denim still sells well on the marketplace.

Chinook

Reaction score
Ah disheartening because I have $96 in credit locked up from last October when the CAD fell ten cents..

Hopefully there is some good s/s.

robin

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Is Woolrich Woolen Mills still on for spring? If so, did you order the maine guide jackets in navy?

Johnny_5

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Styleforum never ceases to amaze me. If people are getting free shipping they complain, if they are getting a discount they want a bigger one. Yea, there are other retailers that offer "free shipping" but do you think it's really free? Of course not, often these costs are passed onto the customer by charging higher prices.

Just imagine if Mauro offered a discount AND free shipping. Not only would he be taking 20-30% off of his retail prices but also eating the cost of shipping, taking hundreds of dollars out of his pocket every day! Unfortunately these days many people have forgotten why businesses exist, and believeyoume it's not to give you all everything for free it's to....*dramatic silence* MAKE A PROFIT.

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I beleive I did buy the maine guide jacket in navy and we should be good to go. Late but good to go.

Johnny_5 - easy tiger. See you online tonight.

The belly flop off the roof really did hurt....lol

robin

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Mauro
I beleive I did buy the maine guide jacket in navy and we should be good to go. Late but good to go.
I'll be down for one in size L then!

Automated Response

Reaction score
Mauro-

Do you guys have any XXL BoO leftovers? The arms on the XL are seriously cutting off the blood supply to my hands.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.8%

Forum statistics

Threads