• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Farinelli's Holiday Party Thread

fosho

Reaction score
Ok gang, it's time for us to start planning the annual Farinelli's throwdown: a gathering of decent people with a mutual interest in all things fashion. Date, time, and place are now set! Farinelli's on December 19! Mauro just wants it to be known that we will have some good prizes this year, good booze, and good pictures of people making assholes out of themselves. We had a great time last year and we hope even more people show up this week! Mauro said BBQ will not be served this year and neither will sushi -- we've done that dance, let's try some new ****. Food suggestions, booze suggestions, and all other party-related suggestions are welcome. Here's a list of things you can expect at our party this year*: - Tyrannosaurus Rex - Alternating hot and cool air - The smell of pavement right after it rains - Dirt bikes - Fireworks - Cobras - Someone calling Mauro "Mario" - Someone calling Payman "Payton" - Someone calling Nathan "The guy who's not into assplay" - Drifters / that random person sitting at the bar who doesn't know the name of the store but saw free booze and came in - Someone asking you "what's your StyleForum name?" - Tina Fey * Some or all of these things might not happen

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
where is the "effeing " poll asshat?
sorry see it now.

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
posting food options would be nice. I am trying to plan in advance and have the booze match as much as possible for those who care to have solid food.

breakz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
so when someone asks me my SF name i say "what's SF," right?

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
no, you stab them in the face with your in store Holiday party purchase a new benchmade knife
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

that's how you start a party.

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Where's the "**** you F***ers, I live in Michigan" option?

breakz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Mauro
no, you stab them in the face with your in store Holiday party purchase a new benchmade knife
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
that's how you start a party.

goddamn that's one way to start a party. wait, benchmade knives? like hunting knives or w/e? cool idea... not sure about food but if there's gin i'll be happy. sliders would also be yum although i'm not sure about heavy food & heavy liquor lol

jaydc7

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Looking forward to attending this year since I already had plans last year.

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I think sliders could be fun. I would like to spice up a bit maybe
Deer, turkey, boar, beef, bison sliders add a little different to the mix.
I think most people last year drank scotch and vodka.
I have tons of flavored vodka and tequila left.

If things work out everyone that shows up will receive a nice gift ( that you can use and enjoy).

Ps- Beer is a given and I will buy A LOT!

Maybe I can hire midgets to dress like elves and pass out gifts to people???

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.8%

Forum statistics

Threads