• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

ex lied about being pregnant! thanks for all your help.

Neo_Version 7

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Why is it that the guys on creampiesurprise never seem to have issues such as this?

rjakapeanut

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Arrogant Bastard
Dude, this is why you wear a condom. As a bro, I have sympathy for you. You're pretty much fucked for the next 18 years if she's not lying and this is not a false alarm pregnancy. But as a grown-ass man, I have no sympathy. This situation was in your control; you chose to roll the dice.

this pretty much summarizes my opinions in this thread.

i do feel bad. but come on man, never trust a *****. wrap your ****.

rjakapeanut

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by bkstone
The same can be said about you posting your opinion. My post was a reaction from you calling abortion "child-killing", which was unnecessary.

so it offended you enough to try to start a debate that no one wants to have?

don't get your feelings hurt so easy when other people say things you disagree with. i think it's child killing, that's my opinion. it's not a fact. you think it's not child killing, that's your opinion. it's not a fact. so be easy. if you want to discuss this further we can go to PM or start a new thread.

hendrix

Thor Smash
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by rjakapeanut
i do feel bad. but come on man, never trust a *****. wrap your ****.

you are sexist and dumb.

QUOTE=Arrogant Bastard;3636152]This situation was in your control; you chose to roll the dice.[/quote]
Originally Posted by Neo_Version 7
Why is it that the guys on creampiesurprise never seem to have issues such as this?

lol this is actually the perfect question!

what happens if one of those chicks get pregnant because she ***** up taking her pills? would you say it's the guy's fault there too?

BP348

Reaction score
Best thing is to get an appointment with an OB/GYN and have a test done. Either that or get her to do the the home test in front of you.

If she is (big is!) pre go and decides to keep the baby, and the DNA comes back positive, then expect to man up and be a father.

Hendrix, did he watch her take the pill for 30 days before busting that nut? Did he watch her take the pill ever? Then guess what he's just as responsible as she is. When you stick it in and bust that nut you know that there is a chance she could get pregnant. Doesn't matter if she said she'd "get rid of it" prior she's allowed to change her mind. Welcome to America. And yes he's still responsible to provide for the child. She didn't trick him she took those panties off and he started thinking with the little head. It's that easy.

Metro, your attitude is fucked up and I'm glad that 99% of people wouldn't even consider leaving the country.

The attitude shown in this thread by people who supposedly want to be in the top 5% of the population is sad. Can't say I'm surprised but I still think it's sad.

v.freeman

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Neo_Version 7

lol
lol8[1].gif

rjakapeanut

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by bkstone
I'm not the one acting over-sensitive about this topic, so I'm not offended...but you can't expect to state a opinion as fact (as you did) and not expect someone to respond. If you is not going to accept any logical argument of why it is not a child or elaborate your opinion, then what reason is there to debate with you anymore? From your posts you seem determine to believe what you want regardless of what anyone says.

i'm willing to elaborate on my points and debate it with you in another thread or at another time. but as i said in the first points, no, i'm not going to defend or contend to any logical argument in a thread that isn't suited for such an argument.

i think that's where you're confused.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
you ******* murderers

hendrix

Thor Smash
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by rjakapeanut
explain how i'm sexist.

"Never trust a ******"

*swap with "black man" and tell me if that's racist?

Originally Posted by BP348
Hendrix, did he watch her take the pill for 30 days before busting that nut? Did he watch her take the pill ever? Then guess what he's just as responsible as she is.

I'm not really talking about responsibility or legality, i'm just saying it's her fault and she's tricked him.

just a few scenarios:

He used a condom and it broke:
neither person's fault.

He says he's wearing a condom but sticks it in raw dog:
his fault and he tricked her.

She says she's taking the pill, also says she'd get an abortion if it came down to that. She's either not taking the pill on purpose or fucked up, and chooses not to get an abortion:
her fault. She's chosen to to get an abortion just as he chose not to wear a condom in the above scenario.

I understand that abortion!=contraception, but if you don't have a moral objection to it and choose not to get one it think that's a decision you've made without taking into account the other person.

yes, this is something that's happened to HER body, and so it should be her choice.

but she's still done something that she said she wouldn't do, and it's wrong.

He's still responsible legally, and if it is his kid he should do the right thing.

it's not the end of the world.

vinouspleasure

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
here is the most important point. It's really impossible to help you without seeing pictures of your new gf and your new gf.

seriously, my sister-in-law did this and came close to ruining the father's life. He is an ivy-league educated dr. (talk about targets) and he ended up with some jail and mental institute time.

I think the real key here is to convince her that no matter what happens, you're not going to spend time with her or, as my sister-in-law was fond of saying, you're not going to come around. You might want to consider telling her you've fallen in love with another woman, you're moving from the area and break off all contact with her, don't answer her calls, etc. Right now, she's getting to talk to you and even though it's negative, she's getting your attention. If she still has the baby, you have to support it.

BlackShoes

Reaction score
Don't listen to rjakapeanut, he is clearly messed up in some manner. When he says running away is the move of a coward, we can see the corollary is that capitulating, allowing yourself to be manipulated, and letting her ream you for money for a child she deceived you about is the brave thing to do. Clearly nonsense, ignore his posts safe in the knowledge that you are missing nothing of any utility.

Metro has been giving good advice, but I would add to it. I think you should tell her, in an uncompromising way that under no circumstances will you help raise the kid, stay with her, or provide financial assistance. This removes a pile of incentives for her to have the child in the first place, and then, even if she does have it, to pursue you for money (which I imagine is a near certainty if she does decide to pop a sprog), make sure you tell her that you will leave the country if she attempts to take your hard earned money.

I would push heavily for an abortion at this stage, if you allow it to drag out and go for adoption, a big bond will already have formed, and she will be loathe to send it away, even if she agrees now, we have seen that she can be duplicitous. If pushing for abortion does not work, then your option is adoption, but right now, go for the abortion. You had a good idea with the cost/benefit, but make sure to emphasise that she will get nothing from you. Women are programmed to try and enlist the help of a partner in raising their children, by telling her (again, in an uncompromising way) that you will under no circumstances help her, it becomes a far less attractive option for her. Also, mentioning the drinking and smoking seems like a good idea, to take some of the shine off her potential motherhood aspirations.

If it came down to it, I would honestly leave the country and go somewhere fun, though you may be able to finish grad school, as they should not be able to take much money from you, safe in the bastion of education. Seriously consider this an option. Also, a paternity test goes without saying, I would also mention this to her, it shows you have a certain attitude and will not be bullied in line with her desires.

About all the moral **** you may cop; ultimate responsibility, lies with the party who has ultimate choice. No man can have a baby, men can only get women pregnant, there is a world of difference. In the western world, every child is the product of a woman not having an easily available, medically standard abortion. It is not right that you should be saddled with all the responsibility, but none of the choice in the matter.

Of course, at least you will have learnt your lesson about potential sperm bandits financially ****** you and holding your emotions captive while they decide what to do with themselves.

Good luck buddy

bigbris1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
OP, I haven't read the entire thread but just read thru your entire first post. It sounds like 1 may be trying to control you.

I say move on and forget about 1. If she indeed does eventually have a kid and the paternity tests show that it's yours, you know what you have to do. Until then, assume she's playing you.

If you want to know how I know, just ask me.

yjeezle

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by BP348
Best thing is to get an appointment with an OB/GYN and have a test done. Either that or get her to do the the home test in front of you.

If she is (big is!) pre go and decides to keep the baby, and the DNA comes back positive, then expect to man up and be a father.

Hendrix, did he watch her take the pill for 30 days before busting that nut? Did he watch her take the pill ever? Then guess what he's just as responsible as she is. When you stick it in and bust that nut you know that there is a chance she could get pregnant. Doesn't matter if she said she'd "get rid of it" prior she's allowed to change her mind. Welcome to America. And yes he's still responsible to provide for the child. She didn't trick him she took those panties off and he started thinking with the little head. It's that easy.

Metro, your attitude is fucked up and I'm glad that 99% of people wouldn't even consider leaving the country.

The attitude shown in this thread by people who supposedly want to be in the top 5% of the population is sad. Can't say I'm surprised but I still think it's sad.

agreed. there are some mitigating factors that OP could've done, such as using a condom. It's not about trust. It's about taking extra care to make sure your ass is covered.

I've been in this type of situation before (minus the crazy ex part). Luckily in my case, she was just a week late on her period. After that scare, you can bet that I was damn sure I wrapped my stick before I started cave poking again.

Best of luck to ya

HelloIDistance

Reaction score
Deperate times call for desperate measures. If she is 100% for sure pregnat and nothing else is working try this...go back to her tell her you love her and that your sorry. Fake tears, make this genuine looking. Tell her you want to be with her forever and that you were wrong to leave her. Then tell her you want to wait to have kids with her when the time is right. Tell her you love her and want to wait until you are both out of university before you start a family. This is a risky strategy, but if nothing else works try it. Just remember you have to cry and act this really well. Play the role until she gets the abortion. Goodluck my friend.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 99 36.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 96 35.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 11.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads