• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Everyday Carry (Picture Edition)

Master-Classter

Distinguished Member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Jaguar: because MMM doesn't make cars (yet)

thatoneguy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm no EDC-er but I felt like taking a cool image and bumping the thread

knife is doug ritter rsk mk1 mini-griptilian with kevin wilkins swimming pool green g10 custom grips
teardrop thing is xikar xi2 cigar cutter, sup @jet
sunglasses are moscot miltzen, I think you can figure out the rest

/nerd

thatoneguy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Whats the story behind the watch with no watch.

Margiela x H&M $15 off ebay, although now they go for a lot more lol

What mechanical pencil is that, and are you happy with it?

Thats an Alvin draft/matic. I do like it, it's all metal so its nice and heavy, made in japan. After a while the textured grip starts to hurt though

indesertum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Because just above you willy was pointing out edc isn't about sunglasses and wallets and keys it's about a life philosophy where you carry around things that you might not need daily but help you prepare for emergency or survival situations. Things like flashlights, knives, little tools etc

Basically edc is about tools and a philosophy of preparedness

Last edited:

RegisDB9

Rico Suave
Reaction score
Here I thought the guys posting guns and knives were the ones ******* around. Well if I had to carry "survival" gear around id be reassessing my life haha. I mean maybe in miami at night id go old school with a machete

Thats what I get for not reading through the thread though, I saw 'everyday carry' and thought hey this is where you post what you carry everyday........

indesertum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I thought it was kind of weird at first too but knives and flashlights etc are actually really useful. Part of the edc community is stories about how carrying this one random tool saved the day

Some people take it further and have survival packs in their cars and stuff at home in case of a zombie apocalypse.

Hirsh

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score

This is my modest collection of handbags - not showing what's inside, haha!!

Going shopping for handbag no.6 on Sunday ...:)

Last edited:

Hirsh

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score

This is my modest collection of handbags - not showing what's inside, haha!!

Going shopping for handbag no.6 on Sunday ...:)

Ended up ordering a handbag on sale online, which has been shipped - it looked good in the pics!!!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads