• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Everlane T-shirts

jgold47

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
why no clothes for fat people? Seems you would get more sales from XL's then for XXS.

deveandepot1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

So bummed, dryer or washer in my apartment complex ruined six of my white everlane shirts. Someone left some sort of black dye or something in the washer.

That really stinks. Maybe bleach them?

dickiepea

Reaction score
I'm looking for an Everlane proxy for the next round of restocks - the backpacks, terry sweatshirt, etc. I ordered a tshirt to Florida when I visited, but alas, I cannot get this stuff shipped up to Canada.

deveandepot1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

CalTex

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I'm looking for an Everlane proxy for the next round of restocks - the backpacks, terry sweatshirt, etc. I ordered a tshirt to Florida when I visited, but alas, I cannot get this stuff shipped up to Canada.

pm me

thenanyu

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Ohh store credit? I didn't know about that. How do I see on my account if I have that? My account got activated before thenanyu even read my PM so I don't think I got the SF hookup.

If you have ever PMed me, I probably sent you the bonus - if you didn't get anything, PM me.

why no clothes for fat people? Seems you would get more sales from XL's then for XXS.

The XXS was for women - it was a unisex style

Any new ties on the horizon?  really liked the one I got in the last batch.

We have 3 batches of ties in production, including an all Liberty floral batch.

Dbear

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
We have 3 batches of ties in production, including an all Liberty floral batch.

icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

951socal

Reaction score
How do these shirts feel compaired to James Perse Standard?

i love the hell out of them all made in USA and soft feel (and awesome sweat pants) but they're way expensive even on sale

brokeassp

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
why is there a "see below" label for size S?

*edit: had to refresh the site because simply kicking through the colors and adding them in the same size messes up the order. Good thing I rechecked my bag. I had ordered the peach and lemon in S but when I rechecked the bag, they were in L and M. I refreshed the pages on both colors and the SML options were messed up (compared to how it initially was when you go to the light blue and toggled through the colors as you add them to your cart), meaning the SML turned to MLS for one color and SLM for the other.

Last edited:

VLSI

Distinguished Member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Something is whack about adding to cart. Peach is always size L and lemon is size S.

thenanyu

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

why is there a "see below" label for size S?
*edit: had to refresh the site because simply kicking through the colors and adding them in the same size messes up the order. Good thing I rechecked my bag. I had ordered the peach and lemon in S but when I rechecked the bag, they were in L and M. I refreshed the pages on both colors and the SML options were messed up (compared to how it initially was when you go to the light blue and toggled through the colors as you add them to your cart), meaning the SML turned to MLS for one color and SLM for the other.

Something is whack about adding to cart. Peach is always size L and lemon is size S.

There was a site bug - I just fixed it, sorry guys - everything is all set now. If anyone placed an order before midnight on tuesday, PM me your order number and sizes and I will make sure you have the right stuff coming in.

Colors available:

Navy, Slate, Black, White

Light Blue, Peach, Yellow

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads