• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Everlane T-shirts

deveandepot1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Samir

Reaction score
Y'all need to post some fit pics of the sweatshirts if you have one!

How much will belts cost? Think I'll hold off on my next order until that collection drops.

notwithit

Pullup laureate
Reaction score
^ You could always go back a page:
93qEU.jpg
I'll post another picture after it's gone through the wash once. Hopefully the neck issue (which you can't really see in this picture) will resolve itself. I've found that clothes fit a little better when they're not box-fresh.

As an aside, do I have to worry about shrinkage if I machine-dry the sweatshirt? I can definitely hang-dry it if it's a potential issue. The length is fine as it is, but I don't think I could afford to lose any.

Ketawa

Reaction score
My sweatshirt (size L) shrank about 1.5-2" in length after a machine dry. Sleeves also shrank .5-1".

Samir

Reaction score
^ You could always go back a page. I'll post another picture after it's gone through the wash once. Hopefully the neck issue (which you can't really see in this picture) will resolve itself. I've found that clothes fit a little better when they're not box-fresh.

Saw that picture before and appreciate you posting it, but you like you said, it doesn't show the neck problem. I'm curious if those posting who disliked the neck are having a different fit than the images on the website show.

thenanyu

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Y'all need to post some fit pics of the sweatshirts if you have one!

How much will belts cost? Think I'll hold off on my next order until that collection drops.

We are going to have two belts - one which is an original design that I am really excited for and a more traditional design that is more of a promo, which we will sell at our cost.
The production run for these belts will be produced completely in the United States. We tried a few different factories, including ones in Asia, but in the end we are going with a local shop in San Francisco, where our office is.

If anyone wants a cinnamon sweater size medium let me know

If your sweater didn't work out for you, we will gladly take a return on it.

Do you have measurements of the womens shirts?

I will take a look - I don't have samples on hand, but I will hunt some of them down.

Saw that picture before and appreciate you posting it, but you like you said, it doesn't show the neck problem. I'm curious if those posting who disliked the neck are having a different fit than the images on the website show.

If you guys have any issues with the neck or any other part of the sweater, even after washing, PM me and I will see what I can do.

VLSI

Distinguished Member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Looks like they took return of an olive snap backpack if someone wanted one. I have to pass... way too much spending recently.

autumndreams

Reaction score
My girlfriend loved the two v-neck t's that I got for her. And she looks aboslutely smokin' hot in 'em. Gracias everlane!!!!!!

Makes it easy for a guy to buy nice stuff for his girl. Loving my french terry sweatshirt too. Would like to see a non-raglan, slimmer design later on. I love the direction this company is taking. Seriously, you need an in-house-barista, I'm your man.

gettoasty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
More colors in the sweater please in more earthly tones

Rust, wine, crimson too

Wide neck as well ty

airblaster503

Reaction score
Sweatshirts without raglan sleeves and regular size neck... Think I should have went tts rather than sizing up on mine but oh well.

gettoasty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
So what is the consensus with the sweaters? TTS for good fit, size up 1 for that rag loose crew neckline? Seems like it.. :satisfied:

^all those OL colors are ugly minus the indigo

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads