• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Everlane T-shirts

thenanyu

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Neck issue worked itself out after a wash:
w2ZaN.jpg

Also, here's an example of how I like shirts to fit, although it may be a little more fashun-y than Everlane is going for. There's some extra length for stacking at the hips, slightly longer sleeves (I'd like them longer, though), a wider neck (could still be wider), and some taper. Chest is a little tight, because I just threw it on. :embar: It loosens up after wearing it for a bit.
Also, it was windy and kind of cold outside. :embar:
v43nV.jpg

Glad the sweatshirt worked out for you. Our tee shirts look like your second photo if you size down, except for the length. We are trying to get the length up by a little but we get emails all the time already complaining that they are too long (imagine that!) so we can't go too far with it.

When are the belts coming out?

A preview email is going out on monday - we do most of our releases on Thursday or Friday if we can't get our act together that week, this release should follow the same pattern.

ordered a black crew-neck and a brick v-neck.

Thanks for the free shipping and store credit!

Awesome - hope you dig the tees.

Last edited:

CalTex

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I recieved my shirts yesterday and I like what I see so far, with the exception of one shirt.

When are the spring colors going to be released?

I am ready to place another order!! lol

Any update on what colors they are going to release next?

wurlwyde

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Our tee shirts look like your second photo if you size down, except for the length. We are trying to get the length up by a little but we get emails all the time already complaining that they are too long (imagine that!) so we can't go too far with it.

I'm 5'11 and I think the tees are already borderline too long, but workable, but that's just me.

derrida26

Reaction score
Do you guys have upcoming plans for socks/underwear? socks would be great

CalTex

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I also think the shirts are a bit long, hopefully they fix this with the next batch of shirts.

skitlets

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You guys complaining about the shirts being too long should just buy from a different brand! Leave the length for those who like it longer. Not many cheap options.

wurlwyde

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I do....All my shirts are alternative apparel, they just don't make a thick enough white tee. And from trying on tees, your logic cuts both ways. American Apparel has long tees as does J Crew and almost everyone else....Ultimately by changing it either way, you're going away from someone's preference....it's silly to argue about it. I think it should be shorter...you think it should be longer....I even said "that's just me".

autumndreams

Reaction score
Please oh please oh please don't make the shirts any shorter. I'm 6'2", and they're just *barely* long enough for me.

Look at it this way: better a shirt be too long than to walk around with your navel exposed. That's....pretty indisputable.

CalTex

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Maybe they could shorten the length of the shirts and then make a tall version?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads