• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

EURO 2008 Qualifications

benecios

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
San Marino 0 Germany 11.San Marino have got 18 minutes to turn it round,I think they might just do it!
crackup[1].gif

Seriously though the likes of San Marino,Faroes,Andorra,Malta etc...should have to pre-qualify in my opinion.Losing 11-0 is no good to anyone.
P.S. No disrespect intended to any nationals of these countries.

gmac

Reaction score
Originally Posted by benecios
San Marino 0 Germany 11.San Marino have got 18 minutes to turn it round,I think they might just do it!
crackup[1].gif

Seriously though the likes of San Marino,Faroes,Andorra,Malta etc...should have to pre-qualify in my opinion.Losing 11-0 is no good to anyone.

Finished 13-0 with podolski getting 5.

The minnows should have to pre-qualify for the full qualifying competition.

Nonk

Reaction score
Northern Ireland 3 Spain 2

smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

"We're not Brazil, we're Northern Ireland"

I want to have David Healy's babies, and I'm not even female.

We got beaten 0:3 by Iceland a few days ago
mad.gif
what does that make Spain? Tescos?

Northern Ireland are also considered "minnows", we have just beaten Spain, and we beat England last year.

We are also reigning British Home Champions (fair enough, in the same way that powerhouse of World Rugby, the USA are reigning Olympic Champions, but hey, they all count!)

gmac

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Nonk
Northern Ireland are also considered "minnows", we have just beaten Spain, and we beat England last year.

We are also reigning British Home Champions (fair enough, in the same way that powerhouse of World Rugby, the USA are reigning Olympic Champions, but hey, they all count!)

I wouldn't count N Ireland as minnows, certainly not compared to the likes of Andorra and San Marino. They were playing in the 2nd round of the World Cup finals 20 years ago.

odoreater

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by benecios
crackup[1].gif

Haha, who says soccer matches have low scores?

manicturncoat

Reaction score
Italy played terribly and the French played very well. In the end, they will both qualify for Euro 2008 and the powers that be will surely find a way, or try, to match them up in the tournament and then we shall see.

Nonk

Reaction score
" Salvador Dali, Fernando Alonso, King Juan Carlos, Pablo Picasso, Miguel Indurain, Antonio Banderas, Pedro Duque, Jose Zapatero, can you hear me Jose Zapatero?

Your boys took one hell of a beating! Your boys took one hell of a beating!"

laugh.gif

Apologies to Bjorn Minge

WN2

Reaction score
Finland 1 - 1 Portugal.

If someone had told me a month ago that a draw against Portugal would feel like a loss I would have laughed.

Nonk

Reaction score
Finland 1 - 1 Portugal.

If someone had told me a month ago that a draw against Portugal would feel like a loss I would have laughed.

Be thankful, it could be worse, someone could have reminded you that you were taken apart at home by the mighty Northern Ireland last month.

Oppss.

laugh.gif

skalogre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Wow, FYROM 0-0 with England. Good work there for them. I always said that England is overrated. Bet odoreater is happy with the result
smile.gif
We are basically screwed this time round. Zagorakis is leaving the national team after the second game, Rehagel is having tiffs with the greek press and the new people don'tseem to be binding in to the team the way the old team did in 2004 (which was their strength). Oh well. Win some, lose some. Edit: Well, there goes Norway. 1-0 Just realised. HOLY BLOODY CRAP! Cyprus whooped Ireland 5-2. How did that happen? I did not think we were able to beat anyone other than San Marino or the Faroe Islands
tongue.gif

WN2

Reaction score
After dropping 2 points to Armenia, Finland beat Bor.. Kazakstan 0-2 with goals from Jari Litmanen and Sami Hyypiä. Ave Roy!

Rest of the Group A games to be played later, Poland-Portugal is particularly interesting. A draw would be great
devil.gif

romafan

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Georgia 1 Italy 3, w/ goals from AS Roma players Daniele De Rossi and Simone Perrotta!
smile.gif

skalogre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
England spanked 2-0 by Croatia. EEEK! Greece 4-0 over Bosnia
biggrin.gif

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 92 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.9%

Staff online

Forum statistics