1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Epaulet x Carmina MTO

Discussion in 'Preorders, Group Made-to-order, trunk shows, and o' started by NAMOR, Dec 4, 2011.

1. spicycho

spicycho Senior member

Might be into something black lizard, but I'm always waiting for my grail python boot (high version of the austerity brogue) to show up in this thread.

2. thecool85

thecool85 Senior member

Hey Mike,

Any news on that Antelope leather?

3. stmaier

stmaier Senior member

Mike-

Are you familiar with style 80274, Carmina's version of a tanker? I noticed that Skoaktiebolaget has it on their fall arrival list. This sounds very intriguing. Carmina does not have a picture on their site yet. Wondering if you have seen it.

4. justinkapur

justinkapur Senior member

Mike werent we supposed to be expecting a shipment of the MTO terracotta boots?

5. diglett

diglett Senior member

Already getting antsy, huh? Didn't you get your ruby bal boots just like 4-6 weeks ago? [​IMG]

6. justinkapur

yea definitely did haha. With the weather warming up super hot in the bay the Ruby isnt getting as much wear as they will in less than 4 months but the lighter terracotta would be better for casual spring summer fits. Plus i wants to give my moneys to them.

7. thecool85

thecool85 Senior member

I asked mike over in the Epaulets thread about the incoming shipment. He said it had been held up in in customs, but he was expecting it this week.

8. diglett

diglett Senior member

Thankfully the East coast has been cooled down by rain whenever it's started to heat up. While all of my classmates are grumbling about how cold it is, I'm thrilled that it's almost May and I'm still wearing boots every day.

You should have also picked up the Ruby cap toes like I did, to have Ruby available for any kind of weather!

9. justinkapur

Awesome. Can't wait

I know man! The cap toes are sweet. My regret is the pythons. I thought they would be much too pimpish but they are fantastic. Grrrrr

10. Ambulance Chaser

Ambulance Chaser Senior member

Tan. :slayer:

11. Sandwich

Sandwich Well-Known Member

12. diglett

diglett Senior member

Sea turtle...damn, that's another leather to add to the list if I want to own a pair of shoes in every available leather.

13. NewYorkIslander

NewYorkIslander Senior member

Pretty sure Sea Turtle is HIGHLY illegal.

14. Cuttingboard

Cuttingboard Senior member

Still prefer black...nothing more beautiful that black lizard.

15. alex4nder

alex4nder Well-Known Member

When I saw this all I could think of was the Chappelle Cribs parody, where he makes a t-rex omelette:

[​IMG]

THIS IS THE MOST BALLIN SHIT EVER!

16. Pastor

Pastor Senior member

You are correct. But, you can buy them down in Brazil all day long. Just don't try to walk through through airport on your way back to the U.S. with them on. I don't have a pair and wouldn't purchase a pair but I know some guys that do.

17. kayjaybee

kayjaybee Senior member

OT: LMAO!!

"White panda...Hulk Hogan choked one out for me in China for my birfday. It's reversible...this side is bald eagle."

"I don't really f*ck with Africa 'cause people are starvin' to death and that's not baller to me."

Holy shit that's some good stuff.

Love Dave Chappelle

18. diglett

diglett Senior member

Laws are for poor people.

6 people like this.
  19. Epaulet

Epaulet Senior member Affiliate Vendor

THE GREELEY BOOT COMETH!
    (and the Coganc Rain PTB, and the Terracotta Boot, and the Ruby Punched Captoe, and More)

Hey guys!

I come bearing good news. The Greeley boot and a bunch of its friends just arrived. These came out magnificent! May I present some pics:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Here is the Terracotta Captoe boot - which feels unbelievable!

[​IMG]

And the Cognac shell Rain-last PTB. The tone on this cognac is great - it's a bit lighter than usual. Going to age gorgeously.

[​IMG]

Outside of that, we also received:

Ruby Shell Punched Captoes
    Black Scotchgrain Balmoral Boots
    Cognac Shell Cordovan Balmoral Boots

We'll be in touch in the next day or two regarding the balance payment. We're actually going to build a "balance payment" item on the website so that you guys can easily pay and check out there. We'll look to get these paid and shipped out ASAP!

Now that this has arrived, let's get cracking on some Fall makeups next week :slayer:. I've got stock blocked out in most shell colors, and we can put a bunch of Greeley's into work too. One of my guys is also going to come on board to visit the thread on a daily basis and answer any questions that you have. Thanks again to everyone who participated with these makeups - they're incredible!

Last edited: May 2, 2013
    6 people like this.
  20. diglett

diglett Senior member

Oh man, those Greeleys look hot hot HOT. For an Autumn makeup, how about that Greeley with a chocolate calf lower and purple suede upper that was being mentioned when the boot was first designed? Now that we've got some basic colors covered in that design, we can get a little crazy.

Another idea: Jumper boot with scotch grain upper, à la EG Galways.

Final suggestion: A re-vote for Jodhpurs in that hatch grain, if possible. How much of that leather is available? I know a bunch of guys want a PTB or something like that, and it would be great if both camps (meaning all of them...and me) could get what they wanted.