• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Epaulet x Carmina MTO

mtc2000

Reaction score
MIke, any plans to have a restock of the Sinclair short wing boots, in Saddle Shell?

runningfrog

Reaction score

When are the pre orders expected to be online? Need to know when to be next to a computer :)

haha, don't worry wj4. mike usually leaves the MTO pre-orders online for at least a week. i haven't heard of any pre-order limits except for the previous ruby captoe.

wj4

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

haha, don't worry wj4. mike usually leaves the MTO pre-orders online for at least a week. i haven't heard of any pre-order limits except for the previous ruby captoe.

I know, man. It's just a thing of mine that I like to get things out of the way. Mike is probably tired of my nonsense, haha.

Journeyman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

fiestaplatypus

Reaction score

Regarding the python austerity brogue (and assuming you will do another run): are Carmina able to supply a matching belt?

Thanks,

Stuart

Not sure if I would want to go all matchy matchy with the belt and shoes, but was this question ever answered? I think a cognac/tan python belt would be amazing.

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

I'd be down for this one! +3

Okay, I'll definitely put this online today or tomorrow! Let's rock it! It's a great shape.

Not sure if I would want to go all matchy matchy with the belt and shoes, but was this question ever answered? I think a cognac/tan python belt would be amazing.

You know, I'll ask. I don't see why we couldn't have that made. I imagine that the price will fall around the $250 - $270 range, as python is only a bit less expensive than shell cordovan. Would that work?

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Greeley Boot Special Orders

Hey gentlemen,

The Greeley boots are up and online! There are five variants to choose from, and preorders will be accepted until Jan 27th. Here's the details:

1. Delivery is estimated between April and June, but we'll work to get them on the earlier side of that window.
2. Carmina passed along a pretty hefty price increase to all of their retail partners, so the shell boots will be $975 and the Calf & Suede will be $685.
3. This boot is on the Forest last, so wide fittings can be ordered in all sizes.
4. Carmina shoe trees are included in the price.
5. Deposits are non-refundable. Once the order is submitted (Jan 28th), we cannot submit any size changes.
6. Customers in Europe can arrange to have the boots sent directly to them from Spain. The pricing is the same, but you'll avoid the custom duties that would be charged on a parcel coming from outside the EU.

OK! Onto the good stuff:

Burgundy Shell Cordovan Greeley Boot Special Order Deposit

Navy Shell Cordovan Greeley Boot Special Order Deposit

Black Calfskin Greeley Boot Special Order Deposit

Burnished Tan Calfskin Greeley Boot Special Order Deposit

Snuff Suede Greeley Boot Special Order Deposit

Last edited:

diglett

Reaction score
Aaaw yeah! Now it's time to decide between burnished tan, snuff, black calf, and burgundy shell...or just buy all of them? If only.

Also, Mike, I'd probably be down for a python belt, although I still don't really know how dress belt sizing works: If I order a 34 when I'm a true 32, will that just leave me with more holes sticking out than necessary? Would it still be wearable?

FrankCowperwood

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
^My understanding of belt sizing is you go up a size from your trouser waist. So I buy a 36 belt as a 34 waist in most trousers. Just figured this out and am phasing out my 34 belts as a result.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads