• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Epaulet x Carmina MTO

zippyh

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Green shoes are awesome.
greenshooz2.jpg

zippy, can we see a couple of pics of your collection?

I need a wider angle lens.

MarioImpemba

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
No sir, we have not abandoned the idea of a new Python shoe! I actually received some photos of a gorgeous Navy python skin last week. We can set this up as the first Spring makeup. Still into the idea of a captoe bal for the next run?

Not sure who proposed a captoe bal. Thinking something spicier analogous to the exotic material. How about a 2-eyelet derby?
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

Who's with me?

FrankCowperwood

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Interested in a "milkshake" suede makeup, maybe that single monk Mike posited. I do like the milkshake Indys I have, and I bet Carmina would turn out something quite nice. And loden green shell is intriguing. Of course, I guess I "need" something in navy shell, since I don't have that...:rolleyes: I'll stick around and wait to see what turns out of these discussions, since one major sticking point for me is the last.

heterophilous

Reaction score
Interested in a "milkshake" suede makeup, maybe that single monk Mike posited. I do like the milkshake Indys I have, and I bet Carmina would turn out something quite nice. And loden green shell is intriguing. Of course, I guess I "need" something in navy shell, since I don't have that...
rolleyes.gif
I'll stick around and wait to see what turns out of these discussions, since one major sticking point for me is the last.

those milkshake indys do look very nice, and the thought of a carmina boot makeup that would be sleeker (whatever the last chosen) is very intriguing - be it a shortwing, chukka, or chelsea boot model . . .

nepats81

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Quote:
Okay- This is on the Alcudia last which I think complements this style of shoe perfectly. So far: Me - Nepats81, thecool85, gentpax who else is in?

Last edited:

runningfrog

Reaction score

No sir, we have not abandoned the idea of a new Python shoe! I actually received some photos of a gorgeous Navy python skin last week. We can set this up as the first Spring makeup. Still into the idea of a captoe bal for the next run?

Not sure who proposed a captoe bal. Thinking something spicier analogous to the exotic material. How about a 2-eyelet derby? 
icon_gu_b_slayer%5B1%5D.gif

Who's with me?

i could still be in for a navy python makeup. captoe bal sounds good, or how about a wholecut? not sure about a 2-eyelet derby. i also want to see what we decide for the new navy shell makeups.

ElDave

Reaction score
Chelsea boot in midnight calf?

Of course, the lasts selected will probably exclude thsoe of us who need wide widths.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads