• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Last Call to Save 15% on Ties

I've been crowing on about this, but seriously.. this is the best collection of ties that we've ever offered. Check out the whole assortment and use code necktie15 to save 15% on everything until midnight.

And since there's a ton to go though, I made a quick video of my five favorites to help narrow it down...

suuteebird

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
936DE5E4-127D-410F-B3C3-3E21E31A42A6.jpeg

Drago tie and Loro Piana “The Wave” suit

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Last Call for 15% Off Custom Shirts and Delivery in 2019

Apologies if you're already seeing this on Instagram and our newsletter, but this week is the deadline to get custom shirts delivered before the end of the year. We're taking 15% off with the code custom15 and you can stack that with the "I GOT FIVE ON IT" deal where you buy five shirts at once, and I refund one of them.

Here's the full lineup of custom shirt categories. And I've got some recent makeups pasted below with the links to their respective categories.

BLACKWATCH TARTAN FLANNEL
Blackwatch Tartan Flannel.jpg

SEVRE SHADOW CHECK
Sevre Shadow Check.jpg

BENGAL COMPACT GRAPE
Bengal Compact Grape.jpg

PURPLE RAIN FLANNEL
Puprle Rain Flannel.jpg

AMERICANA TATTERSALL
IS-AmericanaTattersall.jpg

MAIDSTONE CHESTNUT
Maidstone Chestnut.jpg

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@Epaulet did the wool MTO Doyle and Sinclair come in? Any preview pics of how they turned out?

THEY DID and they look freaking amazing! We'll have pics later today and every single one is going to ship out this evening. I think we got about 18 jackets.

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Tote bags are all being cut and we’re going to close that preorder price on Sat.

I developed an interior pocket that will work with that heavy cloth and we’re going to move the label inside for every bag in this run

3CFACA5C-B879-44F0-89D5-AE54418D570B.jpeg

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Cross post...

Epaulet 21oz Sashiko Tote Bag Project

Hey guys! So, we're in the final stages of sewing for these bags, and I made a few executive decisions...

1) We added a hanging interior pocket which can hold keys and a phone.

2) We're moving the Epaulet label to the inside on all bags. I think that everyone's gong to be happier with that.

3) We've put a stitched fold into the bottom corners so that it can be rested more easily on the ground.

4) I'll add an option to order the bag in natural. It looks cool, but you'll have to note that it's going to be a lot bigger (I'll put exact measurements, but it's about 2.5" in both directions) and the fabric might have small marks or discoloration on it. This is deadstock cloth and it's being made on really rugged denim machines, so I can't guarantee that it's going to be perfectly off-white. For the dyed colors, this obvs doesn't matter.

The good part is that you can see the rad selvedge line of this cloth.

5) We'll probably have some stock units to sell after the project closes, but they'll only be Azure and Shadow Ink (our best sellers). And they'll be $135. So if you want a bag in Army, Merlot, Mink, Magenta, or Natural.. doing the preorder is going to be the only way.

IMG_8211.JPG
IMG_8212.JPG
IMG_8213.JPG

peppercorn78

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
EP jacket and pants today. Boots are Carmina.

1D6B6EAA-CC50-49D4-9379-B61E3F9D3898.jpeg
FA825C54-8BBC-4147-8F6E-2D1B522DB5E2.jpeg

NorthCoast

Reaction score
@Epaulet can you check your PM's? THanks

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads