• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • Last Day to save 20% sitewide at Kirby Allison's annual Father's Day Sale! !

Kirby Allison is one of Styleforum's original success stories, beginning long ago with Kirby;s Hanger Project. Every year, Kirby holds a Father's Day Sale featuring some of the best accessories and shoe care products in the world. Take this opportunity to get something for your father, grandfather, or yourself, at a rare 20% discount (discount taken automatically at the checkout). See if you find that perfect hanger, shoe cream, or watch case here

Enjoy

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
no idea what this means or why they didn't try to deliver today. I got mail from the USPS yesterday, so they clearly had access:

>>We attempted to deliver your item at 2:57 pm on July 26, 2017 in NEW YORK, NY 10024 but could not complete the delivery because the employee did not have access to the delivery location. Your item will go out for delivery on the next business day.<<

@scb scheisse, sorry to see that. We've switched over to Priority Mail for nearly everything as it's so much faster than UPS Ground, but this kind of stuff happens every now and then. If you need our help just let us know.

Maybe way early to talk about it, but the EZ pant is coming back sometime? Right? :-(

@worakl you bet.. the EZ Pant shape will be built out as an upcharge option for all of our Fall MTO fabrics from Hertling. Imagine that in grey flannel!

Sky blue linen Gitman EFF w/ band collar and short sleeves. Breezy like a mofo.

@Duke Silver very cool.. that looks rad! Love the band collar on it.

And for everyone taking photos.. we're going to try our first monthly fit contest in August. Per your suggestions, I'm going to make it really easy. Post a photo of anything that you bought from us at any time, tag us, and use #epaulet. We'll put the top 10 entries into a Styleforum poll at the end of the month, and the winner gets a $50 gift certificate.. plus massive amounts of social media adulation!

OhHello

Reaction score
More Teba pics...

IMG_4734.JPG
IMG_4732.JPG

It's a great jacket, and fabric has a really nice light weight too it. I'm thinking about some blue dragoni Walts to go with it, because I don't think I'd wear it as matched suit.

Could use a bit more sleeve length, but its casual enough that I won't let it bother me. Right now it feels too billowy, but I'm going to break it in a bit before I get it nipped, because I do want to maintain a relaxed fit.

CanadaCal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yep, wear it a bit and break it in so to speak. Lapels will drop a bit and soften up that 1-2 button point. It looks best when worn more like a layer or chore coat rather then a sportcoat. Some may disagree but I have always seen the teba as that. Comparable to the Doyle with more European influence.

kickstand

Reaction score
The indigo chambray from Instagram looks really good. Is there going to be an Individualized discount event in early August like usual?

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
More Teba pics...

[/SPOILER]

It's a great jacket, and fabric has a really nice light weight too it. I'm thinking about some blue dragoni Walts to go with it, because I don't think I'd wear it as matched suit.

Could use a bit more sleeve length, but its casual enough that I won't let it bother me. Right now it feels too billowy, but I'm going to break it in a bit before I get it nipped, because I do want to maintain a relaxed fit.

Looks fantastic on you! Styling is up to you, but I agree with the other guys.. I think that it looks good with the shape that it has now. A traditional Teba is really big around the chest, but this drapes nicely.

Mike, any updates on the Vesuvio suede preorders?

@slude hoping to have them arrive this month with the next shipment. We have some stock suede boots coming in as well.

The indigo chambray from Instagram looks really good. Is there going to be an Individualized discount event in early August like usual?

@kickstand I'm not sure if we can get a blanket discount out of them, but I'm working on some specially-priced Fall goods that are left over from their stock production for Japan. Hoping to get those in time for our new LA showroom launch on 8/10

Saffiano gym bag doing work hauling tools to Grandma's.

Eventually this bag is going to haul some light hand tools, tape, and grip equipment for work.

Very nice, you're really putting that thing through its paces!

wigglr

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
All 3 pics look basically the same. Nice shirt tho

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Got my watermelon Gitman EFF in the mail today. This shirt is awesome! :)

Looks fantastic! @kingoflondon

That shirt made up really beautifully.. it was so cool to see all of the Gitman stuff roll through. Stay tuned, our next EFF event with them is scheduled for 8/10

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
styloo8