Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by LA Guy, Apr 1, 2009.

Tags:
  1. FrankCowperwood

FrankCowperwood Senior member

Mustard cotton.

2. lbrig

lbrig Senior member

Damn, that looks nice. Makes the decision between the oxblood cxl and brown midweight much tougher

3. Epaulet

Epaulet Affiliate Vendor Affiliate Vendor

@scb you can do it!

@CharlieAngel stop by anytime! The new studio will have its opening event on 8/10

@FrankCowperwood it's going to look awesome on you, and this leather is freaking bulletproof. Thanks for ordering it!

@lbrig well, they've got two very different weights. The Midweight is fairly thick but very soft. It's softer than any horsehide that I've seen from the likes of Schott or Vanson. The Oxblood Chromexcel is more or less like a leather suit of armor.. but it will age like no one's business and will give enough wear for about three human lifetimes. The color on Oxblood is pretty unstoppable.

4. n-domino

n-domino Senior member

The really great thing about the heavyweight front quarter horsehide is that it does soften considerably with wear. So not only do you feel like you're wearing dragon skin, but it also molds to you - much like heavy denim. This is all based on my experience, though.

5. Epaulet

Oh definitely, and this CXL has so much freaking oil in it, it should mold and break in pretty quickly.

6. SherifEnt

SherifEnt Senior member

Mike @Epaulet was curious if you guys might be offering any other styles from Aero

7. Epaulet

@SherifEnt

Yes, we can technically order any style that you see on their site, but we're working on a Highwayman (has a regular collar at top) and a minimal double rider that would be made with our existing fit specs. Hoping to get those around early September and do a Fall MTO presentation for Aero overall.

8. SherifEnt

SherifEnt Senior member

thank you looking forward to it. By the way I am wearing the Supima American Duke Lavender twill from my last Individualized order and it is killer. The fit and material are perfect.

9. cyclohexane

cyclohexane Senior member

10. Epaulet

@SherifEnt oh fantastic.. thanks for picking that up, those Supima fabrics are really so excellent! I'm working on the first Fall fabrics as we speak...

11. applky

applky Senior member

You and the Lakers checks. You've become fully LA-ified. Those will sell great once LeBron and PG get there next summer.

Love the patterns with the melange grounds. Definitely an underrated part of a transitional/fall fabric.

12. Epaulet

Haha it's true, I seem to find them all over the place! Lakers references aside, that is an ass-kicking tattersall.

Item is up and shirts are available to order y'all....

[​IMG]

13. scb

scb Senior member

no idea what this means or why they didn't try to deliver today. I got mail from the USPS yesterday, so they clearly had access:

>>We attempted to deliver your item at 2:57 pm on July 26, 2017 in NEW YORK, NY 10024 but could not complete the delivery because the employee did not have access to the delivery location. Your item will go out for delivery on the next business day.<<