Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by LA Guy, Apr 1, 2009.

Tags:
  1. Mr. Six

Mr. Six Senior member

How do the 8 oz chino fabrics perform in hot weather? 8 oz is pretty light, but do they breathe at all?

2. Michigan Planner

Michigan Planner Senior member

I have the same shirt and have worn it a ton since I received it. It's one of those pieces that always elicits compliments from strangers in line at the coffee shop and coworkers alike.

3. lifeinabox

lifeinabox Senior member

Yeah, after pulling it out of the closet (mine is from Gitman from a couple of seasons back) I might be just keep it. It's definitely a cool piece.

4. Burzan

Burzan Senior member

I wear mine year round without a problem. Might be tough on a really hot day if you are predominantly outdoors though.

5. Duke Silver

Duke Silver Senior member

@Epaulet

Will there be any warmer weather fabrics in the next single cuts run? I didn't pick up anything last time around as I was waiting to see how the EZ Pants fit, but now that I know how well they work for me, I'd love to add another pair or two.

Also, I asked about this last week and I think it got lost in the shuffle, but can Southwick do CTM in the Dartmouth?

6. Epaulet

Epaulet Affiliate Vendor Affiliate Vendor

@Mr. Six they're not gonna be on the level of a linen pant for really hot weather, but my NY customers found that fabric comfortable even in the Hong Kong-like Summer heat and humidity. It's a really versatile weight, but skewed more towards the warmer months.

@Duke Silver sure we'll have a few options and I'll just do a $20 EZ Pant upcharge, so anyone can get any of the fabrics in that shape. It's going to be part of our MTO offering for Fall too.

And no, unfortunately we can't do CTM with Southwick.

7. Epaulet

RIVET RESTOCK AND DISCOUNT

Hey guys, we got a quick restock of three crucial Rivet Chinos, and I'm gonna offer 15% off all of them until Tuesday 8/1. The code is going in tomorrows newsletter, so you guys have first shot at all the available inventory.

Use the code Rivet15 to claim the discount.

First up is the very last delivery of Tobacco Summer Twill. We're not restocking this one..

Light Tobacco Main.jpg

Next up are the two Rivet Performance Twills. We're selling this fabric like hell in the Sandow, and I'd love for some guys to try it in the Rivet cut. It's insanely comfortable and it doesn't have the techno look of most stretch fabrics. It's really ideal.

We have it in Khaki...

Khaki Performance Main.jpg

And also in dark Navy....

Performance Twill Navy Main.jpg

8. Sage47

Sage47 Member

I've had the Rivet Performance Twill in Khaki since the start of the summer, and it's been amazing for Los Angeles. Really comfortable pants!

9. Epaulet

@novaeagle yup, we'll definitely have that up shortly... aiming for Tuesday.