• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by housie
I'd be down. Day makes no difference for me since I'm working all week and will be wrecked regardless
ffffuuuu.gif

Originally Posted by StanleyVanBuren
Yep, me too. But I'm there.
OK Cool - I'll hit up a few more folks and we'll get the exact day nailed down. Looking forward to this! Man, nothing's better than being in LA and doing both "Dre Day" and Let Me Ride" at karaoke. Gangsta! And speaking of Gangsta, two new Epaulet Spring shirts came in. Words can't describe how stunning the Japanese Shadow Dot is in person. It's mind-blowingly soft too.
5516203868_33cc890c34.jpg
Japanese Shadow Dot with Point Collar: $140
5515619991_678d96dbc7.jpg
Forest Madras with Buttondown Collar: $130

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by racknac
i'll be there in an hour.

Haha, see you soon! Got one held for you.

Originally Posted by KD-fens
Just a heads up, that bd madras shirt has a massive hyperlink for the description.. unless it's supposed be like that...
http://www.epauletshop.com/servlet/t...-Forest/Detail

What are the chances of getting more button down collars? I can't get into cutaway, and I really wish I had bought that blue oxford BD.

Ooops, thanks, just fixed that.

And we've got plenty of B/D collars coming in. A bunch of the new madras pieces will be B/D, I'll definitely do a B/D gingham, and quite a few of our new Ashland shirts will also be B/D - including a blue japanese oxford cloth. We've got you covered!

hoit1981

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The Madras looks awesome. Looked online and it states, "The length is shorter than your average dress shirt, allowing it to be worn un-tucked and casually while still looking sharp". Are we talking BOO or more Gitman V? As I'm 6' 3" BOO looks ridiculous on me whereas Gitman V looks pretty good. Anyone have an idea?

Sigurd

Reaction score
What about new chinos for spring? Maybe there is an answer way back in the thread, but I would anyhow be interested in getting to know what is coming up and when. Thanks.

tonio028

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Nice shirt drops, Mike. I just picked up that Shadow Dot shirt with the swiftness. I waited for that since I saw your swatch pic and think it looks great put together and like the long sleeves. Can't wait until it arrives on my door step!

B Hamilton

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Epaulet
OK Cool - I'll hit up a few more folks and we'll get the exact day nailed down. Looking forward to this! Man, nothing's better than being in LA and doing both "Dre Day" and Let Me Ride" at karaoke. Gangsta!

And speaking of Gangsta, two new Epaulet Spring shirts came in. Words can't describe how stunning the Japanese Shadow Dot is in person. It's mind-blowingly soft too.

5516203868_33cc890c34.jpg

je.gif

70gransport

Reaction score
Mike that new shadow dot looks killer, might have to jump on it as it sounds perfect for my neck of the woods!

ghdvfddzgzdzg

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
the tartan mashup came and it is awesome. mine's a little louder than the pic we just saw. i'll try to get pics up later. my girlfriend saw it online and was unconvinced, but once it came she came over to my side on it.

also, i bought a small and did a standard wash & dry to shrink it some, and that worked really well for me. if it shrinks a little more with another wash & dry--or even if it doesn't--it's a great fit.

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by hoit1981
The Madras looks awesome. Looked online and it states, "The length is shorter than your average dress shirt, allowing it to be worn un-tucked and casually while still looking sharp". Are we talking BOO or more Gitman V? As I'm 6' 3" BOO looks ridiculous on me whereas Gitman V looks pretty good. Anyone have an idea?

More like Gitman Vintage. Shorter than your average dress shirt is more referring to classic brands like Brooks Brothers, Thomas Pink, Turnbull, etc.

Band of Outsiders is in its own realm of fit entirely. Their shirts are intentionally "shrunken" for a specific look. Our fit is slim, tailored, and straight.

Originally Posted by Sigurd
What about new chinos for spring? Maybe there is an answer way back in the thread, but I would anyhow be interested in getting to know what is coming up and when. Thanks.

That's part of my trip to LA - we're still spec'ing out the next delivery of chinos. I've still got lots of inventory from the last batch, and our current fabrics are very much year-round and Spring-friendly. I would anticipate the next chino run to come around May or so. We'll definitely do a chino short, and restock items like Gunmetal, British Khaki, and Navy.

Originally Posted by tonio028
Nice shirt drops, Mike. I just picked up that Shadow Dot shirt with the swiftness. I waited for that since I saw your swatch pic and think it looks great put together and like the long sleeves. Can't wait until it arrives on my door step!

Thank you sir!

Originally Posted by 70gransport
Mike that new shadow dot looks killer, might have to jump on it as it sounds perfect for my neck of the woods!

Oh man, you would absolutely love this shirt. It's actually moving faster than any piece we've ever put online - 22 pieces sold so far!

jslade

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Mike / and anyone else with experience in the matter,

how do your shirts run lengthwise? I'm a shorter guy - 5'8" - and enjoy brands like BoO and WvG since they're a good length to be worn untucked. Brand like Ervell are just too long in the body for me.

that shadow dot shirt looks incredible and I really want to pick it up, but is it short enough to know worn untucked? I think I'd be a small in Epaulet.

TIA!

tonio028

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by jslade
Mike / and anyone else with experience in the matter, how do your shirts run lengthwise? I'm a shorter guy – 5'8" – and enjoy brands like BoO and WvG since they're a good length to be worn untucked. Brand like Ervell are just too long in the body for me. that shadow dot shirt looks incredible and I really want to pick it up, but is it short enough to know worn untucked? I think I'd be a small in Epaulet. TIA!
I'm 5'8" and wear smalls in Epaulet and also like the lengths of BoO and WvG untucked. Ervell isn't really intended to be worn untucked unless you're at or over 6 ft. or so IMO, but I would not worry about the sporty Epaulet shirts (like the shadow dot) untucked unless you have an extremely short torso. I wear them untucked without issue. If you want to compare, check his lengths in the charts with your other shirts and you'll see where they would fall. I can't wait to rock the bells with the shadow dot.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.8%

Forum statistics

Threads