• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Nico Trouser Makeups from RTC

Hey guys, here's the latest receipts.. three incredible versions of our high-waisted Nico trouser. This design has an extended waist tab and side straps. I'm stunned with how nicely these made up! The Southwick Nico trousers (our original factory for them) were very good. But these are just magnificent!

We'll be receiving weekly shipments... so if you're waiting for RTC goods from us, then thank you for your patience and it won't be much longer. The backorders are coming in quickly, and the quality is absolutely off the charts.

CAMEL MOLESKIN
Nico Camel Moleskin.jpg

NAVY PINSTRIPE FLANNEL
Nico Navy Pinstripe Flannel.jpg

BLACK DRESS WOOL
Nico Black Dress Wool.jpg

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
New T-Shirt Colors?

I've got about 225 white t-shirts coming off the line tomorrow. We're going to run four new colors with them. I want to do some bright tones for the Summertime. Anything special that you guys are looking for? I'm considering right now:

Dusty Rose
Pale Jeweltone blue
Nantucket Red
Washed Out Lavender
Warm Reddish Grey

altmana

Reaction score
New T-Shirt Colors?

I've got about 225 white t-shirts coming off the line tomorrow. We're going to run four new colors with them. I want to do some bright tones for the Summertime. Anything special that you guys are looking for? I'm considering right now:

Dusty Rose
Pale Jeweltone blue
Nantucket Red
Washed Out Lavender
Warm Reddish Grey

Neon orange :smarmy: ?

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
369 SHIRT PROMO ENDS TONIGHT

Quick heads up.. this is the last night to order these rad custom shirts. You get 3 for $369, and it's an amazing value. After today, the deal ends and the fabrics are discontinued. Here's the important stuff below. And click there to check it out on our site.

1) We've got three bizcaz fabrics, three florals, and one absolutely incredible cotton-cashmere

2) The cotton-cashmere was $275 all by itself. It's an INSANE deal with this promo. Definitely consider making that one of your choices, you'll absolutely love it.

3) If you're new to our custom shirting, select the option "Create a Fully Custom Profile" and Ming will email you tomorrow to figure out your sizing. We had about a dozen clients do this for the Oxford round, and we've got it going like a machine now. You'll get a clear email and measurement instructional video. And I've been doing remote custom shirt sizing for the better part of 10 years, so we're going to nail your specs.

4) All three shirts need to have the same collar, cuffs, pockets, and buttons. If you'd like all three to be short sleeve, we can absolutely do that. Just write SHORT SLEEVE into the comments field at checkout.

5) Here's the Cotton Cashmere.... this is freaking crucial and amazing!

Mar2021-6.jpg

6) These are two of the best florals that we've ever offered....

SeventiesDaydream_2048x.jpeg

BlueFloral_2048x.jpeg

7) I love this Midnight Dobby fabric for a dark blue bizcaz piece...

ISBlueCheck_2048x.jpeg

8) Here's the video of all seven fabrics:

altmana

Reaction score
That's great. Any significance behind the orange, @altmana? School colors?

I'll stick with just the one I ordered, for now...?
I did go to UT Austin but I just really love neon orange. I also have a read ripstop Doyle in orange from last year and old regiment twill orange Walt's... Just have a thing for orange I guess....

jms

Reaction score
I did go to UT Austin but I just really love neon orange. I also have a read ripstop Doyle in orange from last year and old regiment twill orange Walt's... Just have a thing for orange I guess....

Life's short. No sense in khaki and navy when you can go neon orange or jeweltone blue.

gh0sty

Reaction score
Yes, and I'm so sorry that those were never made. We moved all of these orders to Hertling along with the current round. They're going to make trousers in the overall Wilhelm shape to fill these. Should come through in about a month with all of the other Hertling pieces.

Could you please PM me? I went ahead and bought one of the sample sale pairs a a month ago. If the pants were never made, I'd rather just cancel this order. @Epaulet

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Okay, tees are in and getting dyed. With luck we'll get them on Monday and launch first thing Tuesday.

Here's the final colors! They look more saturated than they should due to the wacko indoor lighting. But you get the idea...

1. Cement
2. Nantucket Red
3. Sky Blue
4. Pistachio
5. Dusty Rose

tees2.jpg
tees1.jpg

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads