• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

REguy

Reaction score
OH. MY. GOD! :drool:

Von Franz

Reaction score
OH. MY. GOD!
drool.gif

Seconded.

These are beautiful.

It seems like the guys at Epaulet can always be trusted to make the right calls.

Well done.

-VF

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Carmina for Epaulet Footwear

Hey guys,

Our Carmina collection is finally online! You've already heard a lot about these shoes, so I'll be brief with the intro:

• They're made in Spain and fully goodyear welted
  • They're UK sized. For most customers, you'll take one full size down from your true US size. We have a sizing equation for Alden lasts in the item descriptions. Width is medium (standard width)
  • They live up to the hype and then some. These are undoubtedly the best shoes I have ever seen for anything around this price point. Gorgeous finish, great fit, quality construction. Although the shell is as radiant as ever, the calfskin is fantastic too.
  • These shoes are all special makeups for Epaulet. As such, I gave them all names. From early in my career as a buyer, I learned that shoes with names have more personality.
  • If you like Double Monks, then the rumors are true. These are basically the best Double Monks on the market. Perfect shape, quality construction, and tremendous value for the price. Especially...
  • The Saddle Shell Double Monks. They are some of the greatest shoes that I've ever seen in my life.
  • Sizing is skewed towards the larger sizes for this delivery. Carmina told me to order a half-size down for the UK-US conversion, but it's definitely a full size down. And we sold out of a few sizes in our NYC storefronts before the collection went online. But we have a reorder in already for a mid-Feb delivery.

Salinger Double Monk Black Calfskin: $545

Salinger Double Monk Caramel Calfskin: $545

Salinger Double Monk Saddle Shell Cordovan: $825

Ashbery Chukka Boot Brown Calfskin: $650

Fitzgerald Shortwing Chestnut Shell Cordovan: $795

Carver Burgundy Calfskin Chelsea Boot: $595

Last edited:

ceoceo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Wow I always thought Goodyear welted shoes have to look bulbous but these are sleek!

pistolero

Reaction score

we have a reorder in already for a mid-Feb delivery.

This is what I was curious about...will you be maintaining somewhat regular stock on these? And will it be possible to pre-order or reserve a pair from an incoming delivery?

They look absolutely stunning, just not in a position to pull the trigger at the moment.

oisin

Reaction score

Carmina for Epaulet Footwear
Hey guys,
Our Carmina collection is finally online! You've already heard a lot about these shoes, so I'll be brief with the intro:
  • These shoes are all special makeups for Epaulet. As such, I gave them all names. From early in my career as a buyer, I learned that shoes with names have more personality. ...

very literary. i'm of course drawn to fitzgerald based on the name and love for wingtips, but the double monks are win. never bought shoes that cost this much, but maybe some caramel calfskins in the new year. my second choice would actually be between chukka and chelsea.

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
oh ****. Epaulet now has my attention. SVB, buy a pair.. :D

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 93 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.3%

Staff online

Forum statistics