• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
black grape and french blue cardigans are nice too bad sizing is a bit off for me, great price

applky

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

wj4

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm also interested to see the Carminas as well. It seems a few MCers love the brand. And boy, those cardigans sure are tempting. :embar:

PorterInjax

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
A day off and home. Rare treat but going to be spending a couple of grueling hours in a dentist's chair.
601ba067-f24b-b5f3.jpg

601ba067-f265-1e36.jpg

Cramertons
CPO jacket
Shirt (I forgot)
Cigar Indy Boots
Belt (Epaulet)

applky

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Do you think that Brown footwear would work?

I'm picking up the Black Marl and would absolutely wear it with brown footwear of any color, especially medium and dark browns. I think you can just treat it fairly similarly to a navy cardigan, and actually I would feel better about pairing the Black Marl with denim than with your average navy cardigan.

nbernie

Reaction score
Today should be a big day: Carmina up and a possibility of the new walts arriving :happy:

Last edited:

mattp

Reaction score
  • Smith & Hoyt denim clearance. All pairs will be $95, the stock will go online Friday afternoon. I'll give you a more specific time when we get through the inventory on Thursday.

Is this still happening today?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads