• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Some IG fits today...

45849B9A-621D-4649-8F6E-8D1C75C8616A.jpeg
A0780074-06F2-4029-9AC0-4E680233237E.jpeg
2C7B4AA3-FEEA-4559-B7B3-E29C2A276BC6.jpeg
4851A078-95CE-4874-9080-4CA4ABB1A6AE.jpeg
0AA58D5D-6F5E-42B6-A143-16FEB46E9A9A.jpeg

scb

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
has anyone received their order from the Hertling "final cutting" from late july/early august?

macjedi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
has anyone received their order from the Hertling "final cutting" from late july/early august?
I ordered 3 or 4. I got all but one that was sent back to be redone … I think they are overwhelmed due to the direct promo they ran a couple months ago. I ordered some pairs from that as well and haven’t heard a thing from them. I’ve been busy, so I’m giving it a couple more weeks, then going to start emailing Justin directly on all matters. I’m not in a rush, but just don’t want to think about it anymore.

scb

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I've got a new Hertling collection going live today, and they should be able to nail about a 4-week turnaround on everything except the Garand. The waistband on the Garand is still totally hand-assembled, so that's going to be about 6 weeks. But the factory looks great and is fully operational. Was great to see!

I'm not trying to be annoying, but I can't seem to get an update via email or through here about the status on these. I ordered almost 12 weeks ago and am wondering if I'm the only one who hasn't received my order?

Michigan Planner

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm not trying to be annoying, but I can't seem to get an update via email or through here about the status on these. I ordered almost 12 weeks ago and am wondering if I'm the only one who hasn't received my order?

I'm still waiting on a pair. My order was placed Aug 1.

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I ordered 3 or 4. I got all but one that was sent back to be redone … I think they are overwhelmed due to the direct promo they ran a couple months ago. I ordered some pairs from that as well and haven’t heard a thing from them. I’ve been busy, so I’m giving it a couple more weeks, then going to start emailing Justin directly on all matters. I’m not in a rush, but just don’t want to think about it anymore.

I'm still waiting on a pair. My order was placed Aug 1.

Hey guys, my apologies for the Hertling delay... as macjedi wrote, they had a massive response to that promo a few months back and the factory has been really overwhelmed trying to fill all of the orders. We're waiting on about 22 pairs and I've been in regular contact with Justin from Hertling, and we expect to have them in hand around the end of the month. We've paid for all of the production up front to further expedite things.

Thanks so much for bearing with us, and we'll keep doing everything that we can to get them received and turned around quickly. It's a much smaller team over there these days, so they're just working to keep pace with things. I think that it will improve and we can offer products through Hertling soon again.

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
All of our new chainstitch shirts are online... I'll post about them later, but it's more of that sweet Thom Browne Black Fleece deadstock oxford cloth. It's thick, luxe, and totally perfect for the season!

Also, the code chainstitch15 will get you 15% off all the chainstitch shirts, including the Hisashi Chambray and both the Ikat and Watermelon Cooler Madras in the sale section.

scb

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, my apologies for the Hertling delay... as macjedi wrote, they had a massive response to that promo a few months back and the factory has been really overwhelmed trying to fill all of the orders. We're waiting on about 22 pairs and I've been in regular contact with Justin from Hertling, and we expect to have them in hand around the end of the month. We've paid for all of the production up front to further expedite things.

Thanks so much for bearing with us, and we'll keep doing everything that we can to get them received and turned around quickly. It's a much smaller team over there these days, so they're just working to keep pace with things. I think that it will improve and we can offer products through Hertling soon again.

thanks for the update!

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
We've also got some amazing Cavalry Twill for custom Trousers, Sportcoats, and Suits! Huddersfield UK makes the absolute best of the best, and it's 20% off until Tuesday.

The code is cavalry20

We've got six crucial colors, and you can see the site items at this link.

Southwick also cuts off their non-rush holiday delivery on Nov 1st, so we'll need to get the orders in sooner than later for anyone who wants delivery in 2019.

Chameleon

Reaction score
Hey Mike, I'm eyeing the new gitman drops. Is it possible to order the camp fit in XS (with a camp collar)? It's not available in the drop down. Or do I just put in the epaulet XS + camp collar?

goalaso

Reaction score
We've also got some amazing Cavalry Twill for custom Trousers, Sportcoats, and Suits! Huddersfield UK makes the absolute best of the best, and it's 20% off until Tuesday.

The code is cavalry20

We've got six crucial colors, and you can see the site items at this link.

Southwick also cuts off their non-rush holiday delivery on Nov 1st, so we'll need to get the orders in sooner than later for anyone who wants delivery in 2019.

Is the Greenpoint fit no longer an option?

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hey Mike, I'm eyeing the new gitman drops. Is it possible to order the camp fit in XS (with a camp collar)? It's not available in the drop down. Or do I just put in the epaulet XS + camp collar?

Oh absolutely... but just be aware that the camp collar is made with Gitman’s fit, not ours.

A Gitman camp XS is going to be about 17.5” in the chest... and about 1” smaller (all around than our epaulet XS)

If you have room in our XS then go for it. If our XS fits you well, then I’d advise a small in the camp collar. Will be 1” bigger all around than our XS, but guys tend to wear camp shirts a bit looser. I just don’t want it to be so tight that you can’t wear it

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Is the Greenpoint fit no longer an option?

sorry Greenpoint is only available with Hertling. Our pleat modes with SW are the Nico and Taylor.

If you like either of those but you don’t want the rise to be as high, then I can totally do that. Would essentially be like the Greenpoint but single rather than double pleat

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 93 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads