• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Got some fresh pics of our overcoat shapes yesterday! Check out the Fenway...

Fenway Main.jpg
Fenway Cuff.jpg
Fenway Collar.jpg
Fenway Pocket.jpg

Michigan Planner

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm digging the Quincy. If I didn't already have way too much outerwear, I'd kop that in the undyed super heavyweight tweed.

Basically, to paraphrase George Castanza, I'd drape myself in the undyed super heavyweight tweed if it were socially acceptable.

JSO1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm digging the Quincy. If I didn't already have way too much outerwear, I'd kop that in the undyed super heavyweight tweed.

Basically, to paraphrase George Castanza, I'd drape myself in the undyed super heavyweight tweed if it were socially acceptable.

Totally socially acceptable. Socially encouraged, in fact.

suuteebird

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
F93C2690-94BB-4DD8-9139-D9BA027D8E02.jpeg
9D9937B2-9FA9-4538-AFB8-2DE408B2AF31.jpeg

Received a couple of beautiful Individualized Shirts today. First, the Smeraldo Blue Stripe, and then the Bugatti Lavender Stripe. Looking forward to wearing these!

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

suuteebird

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@suuteebird WOW! They came out beautiful... how does that Bugatti fabric feel in person?[/QUOTE]

Unbelievably soft and smooth!

CanadaCal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Crazy prices. But it kind of makes me sad that a lot of stuff didn’t sell well, and is being given away. Or hopefully it did, and you just produced too much.

Silver lining, must have some good **** lined up en-route!

CanadaCal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Double post... Btw liked those stories in the car with the tunes cranked. More of that!

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Crazy prices. But it kind of makes me sad that a lot of stuff didn’t sell well, and is being given away. Or hopefully it did, and you just produced too much.

Thanks! It’s okay, the big markdowns are mostly due to timing and overproduction. We had pretty good sell throughs in Fall, but didn’t order enough of the popular stuff (Sashiko, Rivets, basic shirts) and too much of the edgy stuff (Jungle Pants, Safari Jacket, dyed and splatter shirts). We’ll have things more dialed in for Spring.

Double post... Btw liked those stories in the car with the tunes cranked. More of that!

Haha thank you... I want to figure out how to shoot video of myself rapping to music in the car.

lifeinabox

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Feel the same and how is the Dean Fatigue Jacket for $115 not completely sold out?!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads