Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by LA Guy, Apr 1, 2009.

Tags:
  1. tgaith77

tgaith77 Senior member

Hey guys, trying to find measurements for the Vittorio sportcoat suit separates in 46/56. The website only shows up to a US42.

2. applky

applky Senior member

Very intrigued by the Capri Mike! Sounds terrific. Also if we haven't been contacted yet, is it safe to assume we haven't been short-shipped from the Gitman EFF? (Very much hoping I wasn't, as that happened to me the last Gitman EFF.)

Def my favorite scene from the Rivet Chino edition of the Blair Witch Project.

3. FLW

FLW Senior member

Mike can call me out here if I am wrong, but it should scale right up at the same increments. Thus 24.5 chest, 19.5 shoulder, 26.75 sleeve, 30 length. Should be pretty close!

4. Valfunde

Valfunde Active Member

@Epaulet

Cool cool. If I were to get a popover do I just order my usual size and y'all adjust accordingly or should I size up? Had one popover and boy did I wish I gone up a size larger.

5. tgaith77

tgaith77 Senior member

Yeah, those are the measurements I came up with as well just by scaling up...

@Epaulet , could you confirm?

6. Epaulet

Epaulet Affiliate Vendor Affiliate Vendor

@applky LOL at the Blair Witch Project!

And yes I believe that Adele reached out to everyone already. Really sorry about the fabric shortages. I brought it up with the new President at Gitman, and even though they'll make it right with subs, it's still not good to disappoint customers who were expecting something specific. In the future, they're going to physically block off our fabrics once the sales start. They had done it before in their system, but being old school.. salesman could still write paper orders for it. We may have small stockouts due to fabric damage or mis-counts of yardage, but it should be really minimal

@tgaith77 yup that's correct.. the measurements will just scale in proportion to the other sizes

Just get your typical size @Valfunde ... I'll automatically make the stomach a bit less fitted so that it goes on more easily. Linen is going to make up bigger than cotton anyway. It's going to be a rad freaking shirt!

7. applky

applky Senior member

Thanks Mike! I really appreciate it. Looking foward to those Gitman shirts very much. According to the website calendar, they'll be arriving in the near term?

8. djs5150

djs5150 Active Member

Do any of you guys dress your canvas Rivet chinos up with a blazer or sport coat? I couldn't find any pictures and I'm wondering how it would look. Thinking of purchasing soon.

9. Duke Silver

Duke Silver Senior member

I'd agree with the one 'trick' sentiment, but I'd add one caveat - it depends on how you're going to wear it. I have a short-sleeve linen pop-over w/ a band collar that I absolutely love. However, it doesn't really work as a proper shirt - it's more like a slightly refined alternative to a henley or a t. I only wear it untucked and pair it w/ textured linen-cotton pants, denim or shorts. For all of those, it's a great look. It definitely wouldn't work tucked in with wool trousers, though.

10. tricky

tricky Senior member

Every day. Usually with an Alden boot or loafers.

Edit....found a few pics on my phone. Not full shots but all paired with Rivets. I also really like unstructured Sportcoats with Rivets (like LBM 1911 style) which is more often my summer look. 20170208_074451.jpg 20160719_211707.jpg 20160331_074713.jpg

Last edited: May 28, 2017 at 4:13 AM
  11. CanadaCal

CanadaCal Senior member

Don't think anyone wears the combo better then @tricky

12. tricky

tricky Senior member

Ha! Wishful thinking but too many insane fits in this thread :)

Nonetheless...

respect-thumb.png

13. DapperDan08

DapperDan08 Member

Maiden voyage of the Sandow tonight. Ten squats to loosen up, all gold after that. Looking forward to a strong rotation for casual wear moving forward.

14. Funcheese

Funcheese Well-Known Member

Pics, if possible, would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

15. Nik Telford

Nik Telford Senior member

Hey Mike, any updates on when the Teba will be complete? Not in any rush just curious.