Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by LA Guy, Apr 1, 2009.

Tags:
  1. SLieber967

SLieber967 Member

Yeah, I did exactly that. Figure I'll gamble on that and return if necessary.

2. FrankCowperwood

FrankCowperwood Senior member

Well alright then! You like to feel the breeze. :cool:

3. Patrick R

Patrick R Senior member

lol

I'm the guy that wonders if I've gone too far when not wearing an undershirt under a button down that has a single button undone.

4. Epaulet

Epaulet Affiliate Vendor Affiliate Vendor

Waist is the same as the Rivet but they're a bit slimmer in the leg... I'd say to size up one if the Rivet fits you closely. Most guys would take the same size in both

Apologies for the code guys, we'll credit anyone who bought that shirt and wasn't able to claim it.

I think that a large would be okay for you actually... it's thinner so fits a bit smaller. It won't be as dialed in as the Individualized fit, but I think it will still work great as a casual piece

@velomane you know, I really should have ordered that. I'll definitely do a run in the future, but can't promise a specific date on that. I think going forward we're actually going to stock Navy and French Blue as our suiting options.

5. Epaulet

IMG_1078.jpg
    Hey guys, I saw this look on IG and really dug the match. I know that stripes are uncharted territory for many of us, but the Bengal stripes that we offer from Individualized for $175 are really brilliant and versatile. Do one with a rad collar like the Artisan or Curved Cutway, and you'll fall in love with it. The fabric is tough, so you can press it out for a dress look or hang dry it with no steaming to make it more casual

6. lifeinabox

lifeinabox Senior member

Thanks!

Isn't a new Danzig album out today?

7. espen

espen Well-Known Member

For that one piece collar, are you limited to more lighter weight fabrics, or come fall are heavier denims, etc. possible? Unsure about the elements of construction that go into it....

8. Jazzmenco

Jazzmenco Senior member

9. metranger8694

metranger8694 Senior member

That is really sharp. Those trousers are great too.

Does the Gable fit look like the pants he is wearing? I like the higher rise/waistband fo' shizzle. Are those what the kids call forward pleats?

There aren't any Gable pics on the site and I forgot how they look.

10. Epaulet

@lifeinabox haha, I'm not sure. Like most music, my taste and knowledge for Danzig stopped about 15-20 years ago. I'm now strictly a meme fan.

@espen

I'd say that most fabrics except for really heavy denims would work. I'm certainly intending to run some fall-weight twills and flannels in the Capri collar.

Fall is going to be the most coherent Epaulet collection that we do to date. We'll do dressier pieces in Europe (Capri collar shirt, Walt Porto, Vittorio Sportcoat, Teba jacket, wool sweaters) and more casual ones in the USA (Doyle jacket, Waxed Mac, Kamigata, Rivet & Sandow Chinos).. and we'll do shoots that show the two mixing together.

In terms of heavy denims.. my Doyle factory is also making seriously boss work shirts. Triple needle, chainstitched, tough guy pieces. I'm working on a new design for a basic two-pocket workshirt with a point collar. There's a lot of competitive product out there like it but we'll offer (1) solid pricing (2) consistent Epaulet fit (3) bonkers fabrics and (4) interesting washes. I'm gonna test out our blue dye process too. It should layer in really nicely with the other items we're doing.

Oh look out in a month or so.. I also sourced two heavyweight denims with Individualized where you guys can order... fully MTO denim overshirts. Going to be seriously boss!

@Jazzmenco amazing... enjoy them!!

They look just like this fo' shizzle... @metranger8694

[​IMG]

11. nd1nd2nd3

nd1nd2nd3 Well-Known Member

I ordered a pair of the black slip-on sneakers. Anyone else find them slightly narrow? Do they loosen up?

(I went with size 11, same as my museum calf combat boots)

12. Epaulet

@nd1nd2nd3 the last is the same as the Tennis, so it's a bit narrower than the combat boot. They make up smaller because of the lack of a tongue, but they will absolutely give in both the width and the height. Doing a shape like that in a quality calf or suede.. there's no way that it won't loosen up and break in. You just want them to be long enough and have space for your toes in the front. They'll quickly take the right shape.

13. Valfunde

Valfunde Active Member

Hey Mike,

If I were to go for a popover in one of these linen shirts you think a band collar would be fine? Twas mulling it over to get a eidos-esque look but think the (from online pics) longer square end placket might throw it all off. Yay or nay?