• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

CLTesquire

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just for clarity, is there some sort of discount code for the new Southwick stuff or are the prices on the website the real prices? Not complaining, just want to be clear.

stevent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyone have pictures in the sun of the forest green suede sport trainers?

And whoever just bought the Thedi, thank you I really didn't need a leather jacket

JSO1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ryden boot, maiden voyage today, x-post from Alden thread. Thanks, Mike - these are outstanding. Worn them all day and they are somehow not creased.

Last edited:

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Just for clarity, is there some sort of discount code for the new Southwick stuff or are the prices on the website the real prices? Not complaining, just want to be clear.

@CLTesquire the prices will get adjusted online - and the new items will reflect the already discounted prices

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Ryden boot, maiden voyage today, x-post from Alden thread. Thanks, Mike - these are outstanding. Worn them all day and they are somehow not creased.

They look so great, thanks for posting up the photo! @JSO1

You must have some of that @mdubs anti-crease magic. Where do I get some of that?!?

Anyone have pictures in the sun of the forest green suede sport trainers?

And whoever just bought the Thedi, thank you I really didn't need a leather jacket

@stevent it's a really awesome color, the forest sets off the alabaster calf very nicely. Not sure anyone on the thread owns a pair, I didn't recognize any names from the dudes who bought them.

I love the sport trainer, but this season was probably my last time of being creative with it for stock. Most guys really just want the white/grey color, so that's going to be our only stock item going forward.. although we'll aggressively offer special orders & MTO's on the Sport Trainer shape.

Grey Wilshires and Suede Chelsea
a856c714f4f0a56dc855358d87fc663d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Loving this! @Don L

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
And just to tell you guys on suits.. we're going to take delivery of a bunch of Walt Porto's in the next few days. Was supposed to arrive in LA today, but it's stuck in customs.

We'll have a full restock of:

Navy Barberis Pique Trouser & Jacket
Grey Barberis Pique Trouser only

And we'll bring in a beautiful Super 150s Oxford Grey Barberis Flannel. Anyone who grabbed a pair of the old factory finds in Barberis Flannel will know how good this stuff is!

The suits will have a great price (about $600 for both pieces) and will be available for immediate shipment, so we'll have you covered if you need an OTR suit for the holidays. And if you have your eye on the Grey Barberis Double Breasted in the sale section, we'll have matching trousers for it shortly

JSO1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
They look so great, thanks for posting up the photo! @JSO1

You must have some of that @mdubs anti-crease magic. Where do I get some of that?!?

Thanks! I have no idea, all my other pairs crease instantly upon wearing them.

FrankCowperwood

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
@pekingman suit jacket fit is fantastic. Nice long line to it.

@kickstand Great layers!

@Don L Do we wear the same size shoes I can't remember, and are you putting those Chelseas in the mail to me now? :) They look so good as they are getting a little dirty, and really work with that fit.

EP jacket and shoes (and belt too) for a fun gala event last night. Comments/critiques always appreciated!

Looks nice! One thought: Have you considered a longer sport coat? Maybe it's the angle, but I think the fit would look even better with a shade more length on the jacket!

Don L

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
And just to tell you guys on suits.. we're going to take delivery of a bunch of Walt Porto's in the next few days. Was supposed to arrive in LA today, but it's stuck in customs.

We'll have a full restock of:

Navy Barberis Pique Trouser & Jacket
Grey Barberis Pique Trouser only

And we'll bring in a beautiful Super 150s Oxford Grey Barberis Flannel. Anyone who grabbed a pair of the old factory finds in Barberis Flannel will know how good this stuff is!

The suits will have a great price (about $600 for both pieces) and will be available for immediate shipment, so we'll have you covered if you need an OTR suit for the holidays. And if you have your eye on the Grey Barberis Double Breasted in the sale section, we'll have matching trousers for it shortly
Thanks Mike. Grey DB Kopped.

@pekingman suit jacket fit is fantastic. Nice long line to it.

@kickstand Great layers!

@Don L Do we wear the same size shoes I can't remember, and are you putting those Chelseas in the mail to me now?
smile.gif
They look so good as they are getting a little dirty, and really work with that fit.
Looks nice! One thought: Have you considered a longer sport coat? Maybe it's the angle, but I think the fit would look even better with a shade more length on the jacket!
Think you're bigger
smile.gif
Getting some denim bleed

Last edited:

Nik Telford

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I just picked up the grey double breasted! Looking forward to getting matching trousers!

eddiemczee

Reaction score

Epaulet Blackwatch Super 120 Walts with the jacket from my tuxedo. If you picked them up from the latest drop, I think you'll be pleased when you get them. Pic from my holiday party last week.

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@Epaulet you were right, the chestnut is the perfect shade. But I see the chocolate subtle crosshatch. Can you please comment on the weight and softness for each. Also, will there be videos? I always like those to get a better idea of the color.

There will, gonna need some time to catch up on things. Taking forever to get this online. I think that we'll do the launch tomorrow with a Harris Tweed video and then make up the missing content on Monday. @dalevy

And if you guys want to see individual fabrics side-by-side, I can also accommodate those requests on Monday. Maybe I'll answer them all via a big Instagram story - that's a fast way to show video.

This pricing will be active until 12/22. The suiting stuff is no rush - they have a lot of stock in all of those fabrics. But the seasonal stuff, especially the Harris, may go pretty fast. We have exclusive pricing on it, but we don't have exclusive access to it - and all that stuff can be sold by any Southwick account, including Brooks Bros.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Consider Sustainability When Purchasing Clothes?

• Always - Sustainability is a top priority in all my clothing purchases.

• Often - I frequently consider sustainability, but it isn't the main factor in my decisions.

• Rarely - I seldom consider sustainability when purchasing clothes.

• Never - Sustainability is not a factor I consider in my clothing choices.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VerisertPoseery