• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

rydenfan

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Indeed...Mike promised us some new drops this week...
biggrin.gif
Yeah but Mikes is super busy right now. We have been promised new Carmina group pre-orders for close to two months now. Not trying to give anyone a hard time or anything (definitely not my intention) just saying I wouldn't hold your breath for this week given all the other items launching.

Mr Clemson

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyone have the Greeley boot in saddle shell cordovan? This one is very tempting at the sale price (and only one in my size).

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Indeed...Mike promised us some new drops this week...:D

Yeah but Mikes is super busy right now. We have been promised new Carmina group pre-orders for close to two months now. Not trying to give anyone a hard time or anything (definitely not my intention) just saying I wouldn't hold your breath for this week given all the other items launching.

Both of you guys have been incredibly patient with the Group Buys, and I appreciate it!

So, it's not so much that we were busy - it's that I've been working out new terms over the past few weeks. The latest round of group buys are within their delivery windows, but we've had a few go well over the deadline (like the infamous midnight calf jodphurs) and it's not acceptable. We've been working out a way to communicate better, get more reliable deliveries, and offer better prices. And we've now got all of the ducks in a row, and we can go forwards. We've got a big delivery coming in next week too :slayer:

JezeC

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If the simpson last fits snug, would it be necessary to size down by 1/2 on the Inca last.

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

If the simpson last fits snug, would it be necessary to size down by 1/2 on the Inca last.

Hmm, I'd cautiously say yes. The Inca is definitely more generous than the Simpson and you need to wear double monks more fitted than laceups. Sizing down 1/2 would certainly be the case for me and for many of our customers.

Any fit pics of the Brown Mink Walt's out there yet?

They're being cut by the factory right now, so we should see the first batch pretty soon

budapest12

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I knew something had to be up with those Carminas when I saw them all disappear this morning when I checked the site. If only there were a cognac Fitzgerald left in my size!

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

So....new drops tomorrow or not?

Yup, putting them together right now!

does the Rain last fit like Simpson?

Rain is a bit larger of a fit than the Simpson. If you can wear the Simpson then you can definitely wear the Rain, but if you wear the Rain and it fits you closely, then you may find the Simpson to be too slim.

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

YES!!!!
icon_gu_b_slayer%5B1%5D.gif
please tell me the dark grain jumper is part of this round...

But of course :D

Going to do that, the Cognac Shell Chukka, and some remakes of past favorites.

We'll have the WWII boots in hand next week and I can take proper photos of them. Once we have those we can put together some makeups with that shape for an early March delivery.

BootSpell

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Quote:
Whoa, please tell me the Scotch Grain ones are in that shipment and not just the Hatch. Adele had communicated to me that the Scotch Grains would not be in the next shipment but that you were trying to get them by the end of the year.

I can only hope...

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Staff online

Forum statistics