• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

oisin

Reaction score
i suggest we order some rounds of kolsch wheels. it's the same kolsch you can get in a glass, but the spectacle of 11 glasses in a tray is kinda fun.

NewYorkIslander

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
IMG_6307_zps65e64817.jpg

EpauletxCarmina Saddle Brogue Boots...yum
IMG_6306_zps715fbaf5.jpg

IMG_6304_zps36ea7bca.jpg

wakawaka

Reaction score
Wolverine 744 Limited Edition Shell Cordovan Boot

Wolverine Shell Cordovan 744 Boot Limited Edition: $760
After long last, today is the official launch day, and these handsome boots are online and up for sale. They're done in dark brown color no. 449 shell cordovan. Wolverine really did a killer job on these.
That Wolverine sure is one gorgeous looking boot - but around four times my acceptable price range
plain.gif
. When do we get to see the Thorogood? Most probably I neither won't be able to afford it, but still I'm eager to see it :).
Edit: guys, can you tell me, did I use "neither" correctly here? I have always had problems with it's usage.

Last edited:

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

ahh, ok. thought that sounded fun/funny. wurstkuche is a quality spot. i like beer.

Agreed, the Safari Room is pretty rare, but I think that Wurstkuche is going to work out better. It's got casual seating, so we can hang out there for a while and people can come and go. The Tiki spot is more diner-ish, and would be tough to host a large group.

Any restocks on pin dot shirts in the near future? That was fast!

Oh man, I'm sorry - we're actually totally out of those pindot shirts. I used up all of the cloth for them.

Any idea when steinbeck chromexcel in UK8.5 / US9.5 will be back in stock?

We're looking at around 11/15 for that. I have a large delivery coming in next week or so that will have quite a few boots in it.

Mike-
Can we still expect the next round of Factory Finds to be posted today?

No, unfortunately I ran out of time on those. We'll do them next week, along with the gonzo Rudy pre-order on all the new Fall fabrics.

FYI - the Factory Finds for this month is about 12 different kinds of corduroy (medium wale and wide wale), a couple of new wools (mostly lighter, dressy stuff), and a bunch of fabrics from round 2 that are getting reactivated (like Air Force flannel).

wow, cords are in different colors than I was expecting....I thought there was going to be a moss color like the ones that ran last year? I'll wait and see what shows up in the Factory Finds offerings at the end of this month.

Oh, actually the "Dark Sand" is a straight restock of last year's "Moss." I changed the name because we're now using "Moss" to describe a dark olive.

i suggest we order some rounds of kolsch wheels. it's the same kolsch you can get in a glass, but the spectacle of 11 glasses in a tray is kinda fun.

That sounds like a plan!

Here's some snapshots of our LA arrival. If you guys have never eaten at Pann's on La Tijera, I totally recommend it. Dylan and I swooped in there for some chicken n' waffles.

Beatlegeuse

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Oh, actually the "Dark Sand" is a straight restock of last year's "Moss." I changed the name because we're now using "Moss" to describe a dark olive.

haha, I didn't even realize that was the same color....those will be in my shopping cart shortly!

plato

Reaction score
Stopped in at the Brooklyn store over the weekend. Didn't pick up anything, but counted it as a successful fact-finding mission. Those facts include the following:

The moleskin is incredibly soft. I have pajama pants that are nowhere near this soft.
The red merino v-neck sweater is a killer color.
I'm a big fan of the cloth of this shirt, but will have to keep an eye out for a pattern that fits my taste a little better:

http://www.epauletshop.com/servlet/the-1753/"Mens-Buttondown-Collar-Poplin/Detail

The pop-over shirt thing is not for me.
I want a pair of these sometime (hopefully sooner than later):

http://www.epauletshop.com/servlet/the-1543/Ellison-Medallion-Captoe-Brown/Detail

Had one more question when I got home, though: is there a timeline for more polos to arrive in fall colors?

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hey, one of my good friends in Austria sent along a fit pic. He's a quirky dude who's fond of the bolder items in our line:

Turns out that the combination of the Green Corduroy Caine jacket and the Gitman Vintage Pinup Girls shirt is a primo way to get invited to German swinger parties. Anyone planning a trip to Deutchland, take note!

Steel28

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just received japanese pindot + red/blue poplin shirts AND finally navy Caine hopsack sportcoat :slayer:

Great items and outstanding service from Mike and the crew.

Last edited:

stlms3

Reaction score
2 new coats are up, but I am not baller enough to afford them, though I am sure they are worth every penny... The Barrett quilted sport jacket is stunning, simply stunning. Maybe it will run again next year and I will have enough of the standards to be able to purchase it.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads