• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

TtownMD

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Not sure but my guess is yes. The website is very recent. Copyrighted in 2016. 

https://www.sprezzaturaboutique.com/pages/about-us

https://www.sprezzaturaboutique.com/pages/trial-program

https://www.sprezzaturaboutique.com/blogs/style-guide

https://www.sprezzaturaboutique.com/pages/about-enzo-bonafe

https://www.sprezzaturaboutique.com/collections/shoe-care (only product is Bonafe shoe trees) 
I figured that but still asked but thx you for the info that rtw lazy man is calling my name but it's not being hand welted is stoping me.

MTO link does not work yet on the site. 

Last edited:

Chambertin

Reaction score
I figured that but still asked but thx you for the info that rtw lazy man is calling my name but it's not being hand welted is stoping me.
SECTION 18 - GOVERNING LAW
These Terms of Service and any separate agreements whereby we provide you Services shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of 1302 Kings Crown Rd. Santa Ana California US 92705.

Busted! Auto-filled forms! I didn't know 1302 Kings Crown Rd has its own laws!!

They must be based in California.

TtownMD

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

[COLOR=000000]SECTION 18 - GOVERNING LAW[/COLOR]
[COLOR=000000]These Terms of Service and any separate agreements whereby we provide you Services shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of 1302 Kings Crown Rd. Santa Ana California US 92705.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=000000]Busted! Auto-filled forms! I didn't know 1302 Kings Crown Rd has its own laws!!
[/COLOR]
[COLOR=000000]They must be based in California.[/COLOR]
Thank you for the input. Using cell phone to check out things is big pain in ass.

SummerofLove

Reaction score
If they are based in Cali, that's pretty cool since I'm in the Bay Area. I'll probably tell them they need more hand welted options. I don't want Blake and the limited hand-welted don't interest me.

tdes81

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Sand Suede Jodhpurs with Buffalo Strap came in today. These are just amazing!

Enzo's Jodhpur design is something else.

Last edited:

mw313

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Sand Suede Jodhpurs with Buffalo Strap came in today. These are just amazing!

Enzo's Jodhpur design is something else.

I love them and definitely will be making an MTO in this style in the very near future. Two tone is an amazing idea as well!

tdes81

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I love them and definitely will be making an MTO in this style in the very near future. Two tone is an amazing idea as well!

I have to give credit where it's due and I got the idea for two tone off one of the reddit goodyearwelt x carmina GMTOs. They did a brown suede jodhpur with a pebble grain strap that looked fantastic. I just took the color difference a bit farther with these. :)

Here was my inspiration:

I think a different leather on the strap can really kick a jodhpur up another notch!

mw313

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have to give credit where it's due and I got the idea for two tone off one of the reddit goodyearwelt x carmina GMTOs. They did a brown suede jodhpur with a pebble grain strap that looked fantastic. I just took the color difference a bit farther with these. :)

Here was my inspiration:

I think a different leather on the strap can really kick a jodhpur up another notch!
That is nice too but I prefer yours by a mile.

I am going to do a two tone for mine as well but want to have two different textures as well.

tdes81

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That is nice too but I prefer yours by a mile.

I am going to do a two tone for mine as well but want to have two different textures as well.

I think Enzo's buffalo made for a great second texture to go along with the suede. It's a really interesting leather! I don't know if they used thinner leather for the strap, but it seems quite soft and supple. I'd love to see it on some other pairs...

lartiste

Reaction score

I would be very suspicious to purchase anything from the website where is simply nothing about the retailer, I mean in particular address and contact details ... .

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 95 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads