• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Leaves

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
X-post

Enzo Bonafé Peccary Button Boot pre-order is now live.
http://www.skoaktiebolaget.se/products/pre-order-deposit-enzo-bonafe-peccary-button-boots

Last edited:

Leaves

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

fitzcooper

Reaction score
I just placed my first Skoak order for the 804 lasted black cap toe oxfords. Really looking forward to getting my hands on them. Hopefully they fit because all of my other possible sizes were sold out. I think they will based on everyone's impressions here. Thank you to all who contributed their advice.

borbor

Reaction score
update:

changed the 7.5 to a 7 on the 804. fits pretty much perfect.

which leads me to now worry my 7.5 on the 946 on a MTO is the wrong size :(

was not expecting the 7 at all, when i take 7.5 rain, 8 siimpson and 8 on the 48 from AS

laufer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

update:

changed the 7.5 to a 7 on the 804.  fits pretty much perfect.

was not expecting the 7 at all, when i take 7.5 rain, 8 siimpson and 8 on the 48 from AS

It may not be so. I can fit in 804 but 946 in the same size was tight for me. I went a half size up on 946 but that turned out to be a just a little bit too long. Now I have 946 in wide width on order.

MGD83

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I couldn't take same size in 946 and 804 either. I went with a 9 on the 804, and an 9.5 on the 946. The 946 is a shorter last in the same sizing.

DonRaphael

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

update:

changed the 7.5 to a 7 on the 804.  fits pretty much perfect.

Interesting. Tell me more about your MTO? :D

Last edited:

edvil91

Reaction score
Finally received my pair - they fit like a glove and look amazing! I was so scared they might not fit (first online purchase).

Big thanks to the gentlemen at Skoak for all the help regarding sizing. They even threw in a beautiful swedish rifle...

Can anyone recommend shoe trees that will not harm the chiseled style of the 946 last. Also, what creams and wax polishes should I use to maintain the etrusco color?

Faster

Reaction score
Finally received my pair - they fit like a glove and look amazing! I was so scared they might not fit (first online purchase).

Big thanks to the gentlemen at Skoak for all the help regarding sizing. They even threw in a beautiful swedish rifle...

Can anyone recommend shoe trees that will not harm the chiseled style of the 946 last. Also, what creams and wax polishes should I use to maintain the etrusco color?
always a great deal when your rifle comes with a nice pair of shoes

dalevy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

These are great. Could you post some pictures in different/better light? Say outside?

edvil91

Reaction score
These are great. Could you post some pictures in different/better light? Say outside?
Yes! The lighting sucks in the photo. Give me a couple days as it will start raining here tomorrow in Los Angeles. They look more like the shoe on the right, more red-ish.

venividivicibj

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Supposed to rain tomorrow. Waiting for everyone to freak out. No one knows what rain is, and everyone drives marsupialed when it does.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads