• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

ThunderMarch

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I drummed up something else to gabriel last week on a single mto already :/
Hey man, no worries.
Next time you can really just throw it out there. I have a feeling we might be able to put together some seriously killer GMTOs. Really.

ThunderMarch

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
ThunderMarch I was just admiring them lol I am not sure if I can pull them off lol but if I am not mistaken that shoe is G&G & was on sale for around 700$ few months ago on Skoak site.

Hey those are actually Bonafes. They actually went on the odd stock section. I hesitated, I do not know why, and paid the price.

borbor

Reaction score
Hey man, no worries.
Next time you can really just throw it out there. I have a feeling we might be able to put together some seriously killer GMTOs. Really.
No sweat, will do
cheers.gif

ThunderMarch

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
He is indeed the King of Bonafè GMTOs!
smile.gif
I'm peanuts compared to some of the big players here.

That being said, SF feels like home.

Only on SF, do people not look weirdly at me for buying a few more pairs of shoes.
Only on SF, do people not call me a caterpillar.
Only on SF, do I not need to explain to people what an MTO is.
Only on SF, do other fellow weirdos, with a strange addiction to shoes, congregate, and understand each other's similar, strange obsessions.

urban

Reaction score
@ThunderMarch , i have been thinking of spectators for some time. I may be keen on what you are proposing. At least i will be keeping a lookout for a 3rd person.

Do you have photos of the leathers you mentioned?

ThunderMarch

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
X-post from the SkoaB thread.

Gents,
I am wondering if this makeup might interest anyone?
It's basically an EB chelsea boot, but in black, leather sole. Open to last suggestions. Realise a black chelsea boot is pretty classic.

laufer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

X-post from the SkoaB thread. Gents, I am wondering if this makeup might interest anyone? It's basically an EB chelsea boot, but in black, leather sole. Open to last suggestions. Realise a black chelsea boot is pretty classic.
I think 74945 last would look great on it. I think @Leaves should have a pair of EB suede Chelsea boots on 74945 last. Maybe he can show us some pictures.

ThunderMarch

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I think 74945 last would look great on it. I think @Leaves should have a pair of EB suede Chelsea boots on 74945 last. Maybe he can show us some pictures.

Hey there, thanks. The other interested party is also keen on the 74945 last, it looks like a possibility.

venividivicibj

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Hey @Leaves , would you happen to know the ETA for that snuff suede Chukka GMTO from a few months ago?

Last edited:

peppercorn78

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
H Width Chukka in museum calf!!!!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 93 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.3%

Staff online

Forum statistics